(单词翻译:单击)
Hey, can I ask you about the accident you had? Yeah.
嘿 我能问一下你经历的那场意外吗 可以
Because I don't know about it.
因为我不太了解
All I know is that you had an accident because I don't read magazines and all that stuff.
我只知道你发生了意外 我不看杂志之类的东西
So all I know is you had an accident, and that you had to get stitches.
所以只是知道你发生了意外 还得缝针
Yes. And that's all I know. How many stitches did you have to get?
对 我只知道这些 你得缝多少针
40 to 50 in this region here. Wow.
这一片儿缝了40到50针 哇哦
Well, that region looks beautiful. Thank you.
你的脸还是那么漂亮 谢谢
Yeah, you look amazing. Thank you.
嗯 你看起来好极了 谢谢
40-50. They're good. Thank you.
40-50针 没什么大毛病 谢谢
So you fell down steps. I kind of fell up steps a little bit.
你是从台阶上摔下去了 其实是摔到台阶上面了
That's even more embarrassing. Yeah.
这更尴尬 是
So you tripped on the lip of a step or something?
你是在台阶边缘摔倒了还是怎么回事?
I kind of tripped before I got there.
我还没走到台阶那儿就摔倒了
And then the step was kind of the problem.
然后是台阶伤到了我
If it had been flat ground, I would have been fine.
如果是平地的话 我可能会伤的轻一些
So you hit like without protecting?
没有任何保护措施 你就直接撞上去了?
You went right face first into--
脸先撞上去
I went to catch myself, and I barely missed the step, and then kind of jammed my hand in there and hit my face.
我想撑一下的 但是没有躲过台阶 手还别在那儿了 然后就撞到了脸
Wow. So were you-- and your teeth are OK and everything, right?
天 那你的牙齿啥的没事吧?
I had to get a little something done. Like it knocked your teeth, too?
我得做一个小小的修复 牙也被碰掉了吗?
No, just chipped the bottom. But it was an easy little thing. Yeah.
没有 只是底部掉了个缺口 这是个小手术 嗯
I was glad. Yeah. Were you alone when it happened?
我还挺庆幸的 嗯 当时你是一个人吗?
My son was asleep upstairs. So you were by yourself. Yeah.
我儿子在楼上睡着 那你就是一个人 对
And so what did-- you just called 911 right away?
然后你立马打了911吗?
Did you look in the mirror? Did you see like-- Yeah.
你有没有照镜子看?有没有看到 对
I just kind of went inside and I didn't realize how bad it was.
我走到屋里去 没想到有这么严重
I feel like anytime anything happens, it's adrenaline or something.
我只是觉得人有旦夕祸福嘛 当时还挺勇敢的
You just don't really know until you like take a second to assess.
你只有看了之后才知道有多严重
And I just have great people around me.
我身边的人都很善良
So I had somebody come pick me up and take me.
有人过来带我去了医院
And of course somebody came over to look at my kid.
当然了 还有人过来帮我照看孩子
Right. To watch him sleep. Yes, that's important. But, yeah.
嗯 看着他睡觉 对 这很重要 但是 嗯
And everybody just kind of sprung into action. Man, oh man.
所有人都立马行动了起来 我的天哪
Well, you look fantastic. And I'm so sorry.
你看起来棒极了 很抱歉你发生这种事
That must have been so scary too, because when you have blood, you don't really know what the extent is.
你肯定也吓坏了 因为当时流着血 你不知道到底有多严重
Yeah, I mean it was one of those random things, you know.
是啊 这只是一个意外事故
And in life, I feel like we all kind of have some unexplainable randomness that happens sometimes.
在生活中 我们都会时不时发生一些无法解释的随机事件
And I feel good now. But I heard you say that you were going to look different.
我现在没事了 我听说你说你看起来会有所变化
But do you think you look different?
你觉得哪里变了吗
Because you don't look different. I feel like I do a little bit.
因为我觉得你看起来跟以前一样 我感觉还是有点变化的
My biggest worry kind of at the time was that if I say nothing,
当时我最担心的问题是 如果我什么都不告诉大家的话
then later on I feel like people are going to-- because people pick apart.
往后人们可能会——大家很挑剔的
I mean, you know what that's like, just kind of being under a microscope.
你知道那是种什么感觉 你的一切都被放在了显微镜下
And I was like, I feel like people are kind of going to say, like what has she done to herself electively?
我怕人们会说 她在自己脸上动了什么手脚?
And it definitely was not a choice. Right.
这绝对不是我自愿的 是
But I feel close to myself. I feel pretty close to normal.
但我感觉这就是本来的我 正常的我
Well, I think you look great. Thank you.
我觉得你看起来好极了 谢谢