(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome back to the Trump News Network, The only news network dedicated to professionalism, integrity.
欢迎回到小特新闻电台,这是唯一一家专业,公正,
and level-headed journalism. Which brings us to tonight's top story.
头脑清静的新闻电台,来看看今天的头条新闻 。
Lebron James is a big stupid idiot and I hate him.
勒布朗·詹姆斯是个傻帽,我讨厌他 。
I tweeted about him this weekend. and everyone's rushing to Lebron's defense
我周末在推特上提到了他,所有人都来维护勒布朗,
because he's "a great basketball player" who "builds schools for children, and "isn't under investigation for treason".
因为他是最伟大的篮球运动员,他为儿童建学校,他没有因叛国罪接受调查 。
Whatever, he's a good basketball player. If he's a good one, then I'm a good basketball player, too.
无论如何,他是一名优秀的篮球运动员,如果他是,那么我也应该是 。
I mean, I'm great at dribbling. I'm great at free throws, and blocking.
我非常擅长带球,擅长发球和阻挡 。
I'm very good at blocking. I'm very good at that. A lot of people don't know that.
我非常擅长阻挡,非常擅长,许多人不知道 。
Now, everyone thinks I'm crazy for attacking Lebron, but it's actually a genius move, folks.
所有人都认为我攻击勒布朗是疯了,其实这是惊人之举 。
Midterms are coming, and Ohio is a swing state.
中期选举快要来了,俄亥俄是摇摆州 。
We need Ohio, and guess who hates Lebron more than anyone right now. That's right, the Ohionese.
我们需要俄亥俄,你知道现在谁最恨勒布朗吗?当然是俄亥俄人 。
Which is why I'm announcing that the new national thing is the buckeye.
这就是我为什么说如今的国宝是娑罗子 。
I don't know what it is. Is it a nut, is it a fruit, It looks like a candy bar.
我不知道这是什么,是坚果吗,是水果吗,看上去是糖果棒 。
Also, my running mate in 2020 will be the Rock 'N' Roll Hall of Fame. Sorry, Mike Pence.
还有,我2020年的竞选搭档是摇滚名人堂,对不起麦克·彭斯 。
Speaking of Mikes, I also tweeted that I prefer Michael Jordan to Lebron.
说到麦克斯,我还推特到我喜欢麦克尔·乔丹,而不是勒布朗 。
I mean, it's no contest. Michael Jordan is the world's all-time greatest underwear salesman.
我是说根本没法比,麦克尔·乔丹是世界最著名的内裤销售员 。
Which reminds me, this portion of TNN is brought to you by Hanes.
这让我想起了,这一部分的小特电台将由哈尼斯品牌播报 。
Hanes, now available in small, medium, large, and presidential.
哈尼斯内裤有小号,中号和大号,还有总统号 。
Anyway, back to my tweet. I also attacked Don Lemon.
无论如何,回到我的推特,我还攻击了唐·莱蒙 。
I don't like Don lemon. I don't even like lemons, even though 90% of the time it looks like I'm sucking on one.
我不喜欢唐·莱蒙,我甚至不喜欢柠檬,尽管90%的时间我都看上去是在嘬柠檬 。
Speaking of idiots named Don who are making my life hard,
说到那些让我痛苦的,姓唐的那些傻瓜,
Don Junior met with the Kremlin informant at Trump Tower, but the Russia investigation is a total hoax.
小唐在小特大厦会见了克林姆林宫情报员,但俄罗斯调查完全是骗局 。
Total hoax. It's the biggest hoax since we found out IHOP didn't really change its name to IHOB.
全是骗局,自从我们发现IHOP没有把名字改成IHOP以后,这是最大的骗局 。
Be careful, IHOP. Publicity stunts are fun, but sometimes they can go a little too far.
小心点IHOP,作秀很有趣,但有时还会产生副作用 。
Anyway, now I'm worried Robert Mueller has his eyes on Don Junior.
无论如何,我担心罗伯特·米勒会将注意力转向小唐 。
Mueller, we've had our differences, but please go easy on Junior. Just look at him.
我和米勒有区别,请对小唐好点,来看看他 。
This is not the face of a man that would do well in prison.
你看他的脸,他在监狱怎么能够好受 。
He once got beaten up at a Brooks Brothers. Sad. Leave him alone. It's sad.
他曾在布克兄弟服装店被揍了一顿,悲伤,理他远点吧,悲伤 。
Where am I? Which camera am I going to? I do know, I know my cameras.
我在哪?我要冲哪个摄像头,我知道,我知道摄像头 。
Which camera do I go to? I'm very familiar with cameras. I've been in front of cameras for many years.
我冲着哪个?我非常熟悉摄像头,我在摄像头前许多年了 。
That one there? Interesting... No, over here? I knew you were there, hi.
这个吗?有趣,不是这个,我知道你在那 。
In other news, everyone is upset because I keep calling the media the enemy of the people,
其它新闻,我称媒体为人民的敌人,所有人感到不安 。
but it's not personal. I've called all sorts of things enemy of the people.
但这不是个人恩怨,我把所有事情都当作人民的敌人 。
For example, kale is an enemy of the people.
比如,羽衣甘蓝就是人民的敌人 。
Also, books without pictures are an enemy of the people.
没有图片的图书也是人民的敌人 。
And, of course, people who post about how they're leaving Facebook with a long Facebook post
当然,那些发帖说要离开脸书的人,他们的帖子非常长,
are an enemy of the people. No one cares, Mackenzie.
他们也是人民的敌人,没人在乎,麦肯齐氏 。
This is Trump News Network. We'll be right back after this commercial break.
这就是小特新闻电台,广告回来继续精彩 。
![](https://img.kekenet.com/app/keke/wap_app.png)