(单词翻译:单击)
I do not normally serve food here.
我一般不上吃的
But I am going to make an exception in this next game.
但为了我们的下个游戏 可以破个例
Let's play Feeding Frenzy.
一起来玩“Feeding Frenzy”吧
All right, if you see your name on the screen, come on down here.
好 屏幕上有名字的 请到台上来
Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hello. Hello, hi, hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨
OK, who's who? I have Katie, Kassidy, Kate, Marissa.
好 介绍一下 有Katie Kassidy Kate Marissa
Kassidy. Kassidy? Kate. Marissa. Marissa. Katie.
Kassidy Kassidy Kate Marissa Marissa Katie
All right, you need to be in the order so I know who you are.
好 你们按顺序站 这样我知道谁是谁
It's all right. OK. So what we're going to do is we're going to have you sit down.
好 好 你们需要坐下来
And is it the right foot? No, it's the left foot on everyone, right?
是右脚吗?不是 是每个人的左脚 对吧?
I think it's the-- What? It's the right one.
应该是 什么?是右脚
It's the right foot on everyone.
是每个人的右脚
So you'll take your right shoe off.
所以你们要脱掉右脚的鞋子
And then you're going to sit down over there.
然后坐在那边
The four of you will be a team. So you're wearing those boots.
你们四个人是一队 穿上这些靴子
And they're attached to food above you, OK?
靴子跟上面的食物是连在一起的 好吧?
If everyone can eat their food before the time runs out, you all win a prize.
如果在截止时间前 所有人都能吃完自己的食物 你们将赢得一份奖品
And you have to eat your carrot until the hummus stops, OK?
你得在截止时间前吃完胡萝卜 好吧?
You have to eat all four of your marshmallows.
你得把棉花糖吃完
You have to-- do you like spicy food?
你得 你喜欢吃辣吗?
You have to eat both of those peppers.
你得把这俩辣椒都吃了
Just bite them and then just spit them out.
可以咬下来吐掉
And then you have to eat your toast anywhere there's butter, all the way, the entire butter, OK?
你得把有黄油的面包全吃完 一直吃到没有黄油为止 好吗?
No hands. And you'll see, when you lift your legs straight out, they all work somebody else's.
不能用手 当你们活动腿的时候 就会控制其他人的食物 一会儿就知道了
But we don't know which one, all right?
但我们并不知道谁控制谁的 好吧?
And no peeking next to you, all right.
不准偷瞄旁边的人哦 好
Ready? Start from the bottom. Go to the top. Go!
准备 从下面开始往上吃 开始
OK. Who's moving? Lower! Lower! Lower! Stop moving it!
好 谁在动?低点 低点 低点 别动了
Kat, lower the Put it lower! Put it lower! Put it lower!
Kat 放低点 低点 低一点 低点
You have to move your legs to help somebody else.
你们的腿得动起来才能帮到别人
It's so gross. Wait, hold it! Hold it!
好恶心 等一下 别动 别动
Lower it. Is that good? No, wait, put it lower!
低点 可以吗?不 等下 低点
Lower? Yeah. They just-- ow!
低一点?嗯 它们 嗷
That, right there! Stop! Stop! Lower! Lower the pepper!
对 就这样 停 停 低点 辣椒放低点
Is that good? No. OK. I can't-- Good? Stop moving it!
可以吗?不 好 可以吗?别动了
Higher, higher, a little bit! Uh-huh. What? Got it. Finish it!
高点 高点 一点点 啊哈 什么?可以 吃完
I'm trying! Finish it now!
我在吃呢 快吃完
Ah! You got it! You got it Higher!
啊 你可以的 你可以的 高点
Higher, higher, a little bit! Higher on the pepper!
高点 高点 辣椒高一点
I don't know which one you are! Is that good? Yeah.
我不知道你是哪个 可以了吗?可以
Three! Grab it! Two! Hurry, hurry! One! Ah! No!
3 抓住 2 快 快 1 啊 不要
She got! I did it! That's so slippery.
她吃完了 我吃完了 好滑啊
All right, all right. I don't think you lifted your boot once.
好 好 我觉得你一下腿都没抬
You just-- I feel like we won. Whose did you work?
你 我们应该赢了吧 你控制谁的?
Oh, it was yours! Yeah. Was that me? All right.
哦 是你的 嗯 是我吗?好
And you didn't want to eat the carrot.
你不想吃胡萝卜
You decided to put it in your hand. It tastes really bad.
所以把它都吐在手里 好难吃
All right, I am so sorry. Maybe it was the one that had the thing between it. Finish it!
好 不好意思 也许它中间有货 吃完
You're all getting a 65-inch TCL Roku TV, is what you're getting.
你们都将获得一台65英寸的TCL罗库电视
We'll be back!
马上回来