(单词翻译:单击)
We're back with the cast of World of Dance.
欢迎《舞动世界》的演员们回来
We thought we were going to have a little fun with you guys, play a game called Stuff Your Dance Pants.
我们想跟你们玩个好玩的 一个游戏 叫“塞满你的舞蹈运动裤”
Here's how we play. You guys are going to get into a pair of dance pants.
游戏是这样玩的 你们要穿上一条舞蹈运动裤
Jen and Jenna, you're going to be in one pair.
Jen和Jenna 你们是一组
Ne-Yo, Derek you'll be in another pair.
Ne-Yo和Derek 你俩是一组
You'll be competing against each other.
你们两组互相竞争
Ne-Yo, are you on this side? I'm on this side.
Ne-Yo 你要在这边吗?我在这边
So I think Ne-Yo and Jen against you two.
那就是Ne-Yo和Jen跟你们俩比了
We can do this. Ne-Yo, I don't like to lose, Ne-Yo. Don't worry, neither do I. Oh, shoot.
我们可以的 Ne-Yo 我可不想输 Ne-Yo 那你可遇上对手了 我也不想输 哦 该死
Let's get the pants on. Look at this.
来把裤子穿上 看
They just meant to put it on. Give me these pants.
穿上就行了 给我穿这些裤子
Wait, what are we doing? I feel dead sexy! Don't you cheat! No! Hold on.
等一下 我们在干嘛 我感觉自己超性感 不准作弊 不行 等一下
She's cheating already. She's got a ball in there. Wait a minute!
她已经作弊了 她已经装了个球进去了 等一下
How long are we doing this? 45 seconds to stuff as many balls in your pants.
要比多长时间?45秒的时间在裤子里塞进足够多的球
Why are you holding me? Why am I nervous? I'm nervous.
你为什么要扶着我 我怎么这么紧张 我好紧张
Don't talk to me, Derek, you are behind me.
别跟我说话 Derek 你在我身后
45 seconds. Go! Oh, I just broke the top!
45秒 开始 哦 我把裤子扯坏了
Five! Four! Three! Two! One!
5 4 3 2 1
We win! Oh my god.
我们赢了 天啊
Your pace, Jen. Your pace was like a maniac. Oh my god.
你的动作 Jen 你像个疯子一样 天哪
I'm going to say the silver team won. Oh no.
我觉得银球队赢了 哦 好吧
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说啥
But Derek did pretty good at this. I want a recount!
不过Derek表现挺好的 我要求重新计算
Oh my god. I was malfunctioning. Oh my god. Oh, no, no.
天啊 我刚刚不在状态 我的天 哦 别 别
I was like, sorry, sorry. That's mine. Second season of World of Dance premieres May 29th at 10:00 on NBC.
我在想 对不起 不好意思 那是我的 《舞动世界》第二季5月29日10点在NBC播出
We'll be right back.
稍后回来