(单词翻译:单击)
Now you're shooting, they're shooting 10, right?
你在拍摄 他们一下拍10次 是吗
They're shooting 10 in a row. It feels like 10, but in fact we're only shooting two at the same time.
他们连续拍10次 感觉像10次 不过其实同时只拍两次
OK. Then we go away, then we come back and do two more. OK.
好 然后我们离开 回来再拍两次 哦
And so all these are, you have to wear a certain kind of suit.
这些都是 你们得穿一种特定的衣服
You wear a helmet with two cameras, and then you're in a kind of black suit with little stripey things on it.
戴着头盔 上面有两个相机 还穿着黑色的外衣 上面有一些小条纹
So is that difficult? And especially-- That's us, yeah. And you're underwater this time.
难吗 尤其是 那是我们 这次还是在水下
There's a lot of underwater work, which is very exciting.
有很多水下任务 还挺激动的
We wear different suits for that. So that's exciting. It's pretty exciting.
我们得穿不一样的衣服 很兴奋 挺兴奋的
We've been training since last July, free diving. Right.
从去年七月我们就开始训练自由潜水了 嗯
Had you ever done anything like that before?
你以前做过这种事吗
Well I've done some snorkeling, you know. That's different.
我以前做过浮潜 不一样
Yeah it's very different. That's just on the surface. I know.
嗯 完全不一样啊 浮潜只是在水表面 晓得
So tell people-- so you're doing free diving-- how long can you hold your breath now?
告诉大家 你们在自由潜水 你现在能憋气多久
Well I think my record and my husband's record are six minutes.
我觉得我和我丈夫的最高记录是六分钟
But Kate Winslet was just doing a scene with us, and I think she was over seven minutes.
不过凯特·温斯莱特跟我们一起拍过一个场景 感觉她能憋到七分钟以上
So you can hold your breath for six minutes? Yes. Wow.
你能憋气六分钟 对 哇
But I bet I could do it for seven now. Because every time you do it, you get better at it.
不过我觉得自己现在能到七分钟了 因为你每次潜水都会有进步
What is the record for a free diver? How long is the longest that they can hold their breath?
自由潜水者的记录是多少 他们最长能憋气多久
For a professional, I think it might be about 15 minutes. That's-- no. No.
专业潜水者 我觉得应该是15分钟 那 不 不可能
Let me tell you something, Sigourney. Gorillas smell bad, and no one can hold their breath for 15 minutes.
我跟你说几个事儿 西格妮 大猩猩很难闻 还有 没人可以憋气15分钟
Is that real? Is that true. First of all, it's called static apnea. So they're still.
是真的吗 首先 那叫静态屏气 他们是静止不动的
It's not like they're swimming. They're just floating? You're floating.
他们不是在游泳 就只是漂着 对 漂着
And your-- Well they're dead. That's why they look like that.
那是因为他们死了 所以才是那样子
Your metabolism slows down. So you're kind of inert. Right.
你的新陈代谢会减缓 所以你处于惰性状态 对
But I don't know the exact time. But I know it's over 11 or 12. Wow.
不过我不知道确切时长 但肯定是超过11 12分钟了 哇
I just thank you so much for being here. You're fascinating. You're so kind.
非常感谢你能来 你很棒 你真善良
I'm so excited for you, and I want to come back and hear all about your visit to Rwanda.
我真替你高兴 我还想回来听听你去卢旺达的经历
Any time you can come back. And I can't wait to go.
随时欢迎你回来 我迫不及待想去了
And somebody just-- 22 minutes is the record of holding your breath? Yeah.
有人刚刚 最长憋气记录是22分钟 对
Wow. Well that's-- I was-- I really underestimated. Yeah.
哇哦 真是 我还说低了呢 嗯
That's my new goal. Yeah, I was going to say, it seems like you're not doing that great.
那是我的新目标 嗯 我正想说呢 看来你还差点儿啊
All right. To find out how you can donate to the Ellen Degeneres Wildlife Fund go to our website.
好 想知道怎么给艾伦·德詹妮斯野生动物基金会捐款 去我们的网站
We'll be right back. Sigourney Weaver, everybody.
稍后回来 这是西格妮·韦弗