(单词翻译:单击)
Let's talk about movies. Has anyone seen A Quiet Place yet?
我们来聊聊电影吧 有人看过《寂静之地》吗?
Yep. It is the number one movie in the country.
对 这是全国排名第一的电影
And it's about a family that can't make any noise because if they do, a monster gets them.
讲的是一家人不能发出任何声音 如果他们出声了 就会被怪物抓住
And I wasn't going to bring this up, because I'm happy for John and Emily-- they're friends of mine.
我本来没打算提这个的 因为我替约翰和艾米丽感到高兴——他们都是我朋友
And it's a big hit. And I'm happy for them.
这电影特别火 我替他们开心
It could have been a bigger hit. I was originally in it.
本来可以更火的 因为原片里面有我
And once again, I was cut out of it.
再一次 我的镜头被剪掉了
And this is what you didn't get to see.
这就是你们无福看到的场景
I want to cleanse.
我想清洁一下
Hey, wait up. I got stuff to keep us safe.
嘿 等一下 我有东西可以保护我们
I got this flare gun.
我这儿有个信号枪
They'll find us.
他们会找到我们的
I also-- I have my bear horn--and my air horn.
我还 我有熊角 还有气笛
I got my bear horn--and my rap air horn.
我有熊角 还有酷炫的气笛
John, John! Don't run so loud! Don't-- don't run so loud!
约翰 约翰!别跑这么大声 别 别跑这么大声!
Don't-- Ahh! Ugh. He should've-- he should have been quieter.
别 啊!额 他不应该 他应该小点声的
I don't even know why I brought these.
我带这玩意儿干啥
