(单词翻译:单击)
Right now it's time for another edition of Ellen, Rate My Baby.
现在到了另一个板块 艾伦 给我的孩子打分了
Now all right, this is not a competition.
好 这不是比赛
There are no losers, but there will be a winner.
没有败者 但有赢家
Anna from Atherton, California posted this photo of her son Adam. All right.
加利福尼亚阿瑟顿的Anna晒了她儿子Adam的这张照片 好
I shall now rate her baby. I doubt he's a real doctor, but I like ambitious babies, so that plus seven points.
现在我来给她的孩子打分 我不信他真的是医生 不过我喜欢有雄心的孩子 所以加7分
His name tag reads Doctor Drool, and drool is one of the reasons I don't have kids, so that's minus three points.
他的姓名标签上写着口水医生 流口水就是我不要孩子的一个原因之一 所以扣3分
But I don't see any evidence of drool, so that makes me think Doctor Drool is ironic.
不过我没看到他有任何口水 所以我觉得口水医生还挺讽刺的
And I love a baby who gets irony. So that's plus eight points, it's a total of 12 out of 10 points.
我喜欢讽刺的孩子 所以加8分 最后是10分得了12分
Congratulations Adam. Crystal. Crystal from Edmonton, Canada. Is that near Montreal by any chance?
恭喜Adam Crystal 来自加拿大埃德蒙特的Crystal 这个地方是在蒙特利尔附近吗?
No. OK. Do you know Crystal? She posted this baby.
不是 好 你们认识Crystal吗?她晒了这张照片
This post about her son Arshawn. And I shall now rate Arshawn.
这是她儿子Arshawn的照片 我现在要给Arshawn打分了
Bow ties are an automatic eight points.
蝴蝶领结自带8分
Also it's not a clip on bow tie, it's the real deal, that's another four points.
而且这蝴蝶结不是塑料的 是真的 所以再加4分
He forgot to wear a shirt, rookie mistake, that's minus six points.
他忘记穿衬衫了 低级的错误 扣6分
Although he has a future as a Magic Mike dancer, that's plus 10 points.
不过他有魔法麦克舞者的潜能 再加10分
That gives him 16 out of 10 points.
最后是10分里得了16分
Shelley from Seattle, Washington posted this photo of her daughter Kya.
华盛顿西雅图的Shelley晒了她女儿Kya的这张照片
I shall now rate her baby. Her hair defies gravity, so she might grow up to be an astronaut.
现在我来打分 她的头发能对抗地心引力 长大了说不定是宇航员
We need more women in that field, so that plus five points.
这个领域需要更多的女性 所以加5分
This baby clearly has a lot of energy, I like babies when they're sleeping, so that's minus 3 points.
这个宝宝明显精力充沛 我喜欢爱睡觉的宝宝 所以扣3分
And as the rules state, it's an automatic two points for every roll,
根据规则 每一个圈自动加两分
that's 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 4 more if you count the knees, that's a total of 20 out of 10 points.
所以就是2 4 6 8 10 12 14 如果算上膝盖的话还要再加4 最后就是10分得了20分
Kya is the winner.
Kya赢了
If you want me to rate your baby, post a photo on Instagram with the hashtag Ellen, rate my baby.
如果你想让我给你的孩子打分 就在Instagram上晒一张照片 带上艾伦 给我的孩子打分的标签
But remember please don't try rating babies at home.
不要试着在家里自己给孩子打分哦
I am a professional baby rater.
我可是宝宝评分专业户
I'm also a professional host, both here and at TGI Fridays on the weekends,
我还是个专业主持人 不光光是这里 还有周末的TGI周五
and I am going to host some of my viewers in our bubly sky box up there.
我要在上面的bubly sky box那儿接待我的一些观众
bubly is a new delicious sparkling water,
bubly是一款好喝的新苏打水
and if you want to take my bubly Skybox smile challenge,
如果你想接受我的bubly Skybox微笑挑战
all you have to do is send me a short video of you making a stranger smile.
你只需要给我发来一个把陌生人逗笑的短视频就可以了
Here's a video that was just sent in. Hope he lets me.
这儿有一个刚发来的视频 但愿他能让我过去
Some people can be picky. Hi. Hi. Knock knock.
有些人可挑剔了 嗨 嗨 咚 咚
Who's there. Little old lady. Little old lady who?
哪位呀 小老太 哪位小老太
Oh, I didn't know you could yodel.
哦 没想到你还会玩儿这个呢
At least I put a smile on your face, right? Yeah. All right.
至少我把你逗笑了 对吧 对 好
That was posted from-- that's good, she made him smile, that's the challenge.
那是 很好 她把他逗笑了 挑战就是这样
That's great, because she made him smile in that job.
很好 因为她让他在工作岗位上笑了
'Cause from what I hear it can take a toll on you.
因为我听到的东西可能给你带来重大伤亡
Ha ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha.
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
Keep those videos coming for a chance to sit-in my bubly Skybox.
继续给我发视频 争取坐到bubly Skybox里的机会