(单词翻译:单击)
How many of you are on spring break?
有多少人在休春假
How many of you are not on spring break, but love woo-hooing?
有多少人没有休春假但却喜欢欢呼
We just got back from spring break ourselves.
我们刚休完春假回来
It's not easy getting back into the swing of things.
从放松回到纷乱中来不容易啊
On our way home, Portia and I had a three-hour layover and a 42-hour hangover.
回来的路上 我和波西娅停顿了3小时 闲逛了42小时
This is where we went, right there.
我们去了这里 就是这儿
It was a back lot of Warner Brothers. It's amazing.
那是华纳兄弟的一个露天片厂 特别好
It looks so real, doesn't it? No, we were in French Polynesia, which is our favorite of all the Nesias.
看起来很真实 是吧 不对 我们在玻里尼西亚 那是所有岛屿中我们最喜欢的地方
And that is me with the love of my life.
这是我和我的一生挚爱
I love that watch. It's waterproof. It's a great one.
我太爱那个手表了 是防水的 特别好用
And then Portia's there, and I love her too.
波西娅也在 我也爱她
And really, it's paradise where we went.
真的 我们去的那个地方就是天堂
And we were sitting in the water, just sitting in this shallow water,
我们坐在水里 就坐在浅水里
and all these fish started swimming around us.
然后好多鱼开始围着我们游来游去
And Portia got her phone out to film it. And this is what happened.
波西娅拿出手机录了下来 当时是这样
They're like, is that Dory?
它们在想 那是多莉吗
It was crazy. Clearly, those fish were not on spring break.
太不可思议了 很明显 这些鱼没有休春假(没有分开)
They're still in school. Thank you. Thank you.
它们还在上学呢(成群结队) 谢谢 谢谢
We didn't just relax there. We went hiking, and swimming, and horseback riding.
我们不光在那儿休息 还远足 游泳 骑马了
It was like a tampon commercial.
像拍卫生棉广告
And we took a bike all around the island.
我们还骑自行车绕岛一圈
They gave you these bikes. And so she was on a golf cart in front of me, and I was riding a bike.
他们会给你这种自行车 她在我前面的高尔夫球车里 我骑着自行车
And we posted that video on Instagram, and I couldn't believe how many people were concerned that I wasn't wearing a helmet.
我们在Instagram上面晒了那张照片 没想到有那么多人关心我没有戴头盔
All the people that were saying, be careful. Where's your helmet?
大家都在说 小心点 你的头盔呢
Should be wearing a helmet. Where's your helmet? Helmet.
应该戴个头盔 怎么没戴头盔 头盔
And you're right, I completely forgot my helmet.
你们说的对 我完全忘了戴头盔
But in my defense, I was drunk. So it was an incredible trip.
不过我的辩词是 我是醉驾 这趟旅行真的太棒了
The water was crystal clear, and it's just shallow.
水晶莹剔透 特别浅
It just goes up to like the most, your knees, that you can walk forever.
最高只到膝盖的位置 你可以一直在里面走
And you see all these fish, like you saw there.
还有好多鱼 就像你们刚看到的那样
And these bright-colored fish, because there's coral everywhere.
有这么多色彩艳丽的鱼 是因为到处都是珊瑚礁
You see blacktip sharks and lemon sharks.
有黑鳍鲨 柠檬鲨
And we saw a lemon shark. And you know what they say.
我们看见了一条柠檬鲨 你们知道那句话
When life hands you a lemon shark, you get your phone out and you film it.
如果生活送你一条柠檬鲨 那就拿出手机来录下它
So I did.
我就是这么干的