(单词翻译:单击)
Adam, we established last time you were here that you're single.
亚当 上次你来的时候是单身
And before the show, you told us what your perfect partner would look like.
节目开播之前 你告诉我们你的完美伴侣是什么样子
Yes. I went ahead and made him for you, OK? Yeah.
对 我提前为你定制了一款 好吧 好
All right, so you said you like Harry Styles' long hair. yes
好 你说你喜欢哈里·斯泰尔斯的长发 对
And then you like Brad Pitt's chin. Yeah. Oh, that's a good chin, by the way.
喜欢布拉德·皮特的下巴 对 哦 那下巴很好看
Yup. And you like Jake Gyllenhaal's eyes. Yes.
对啊 你喜欢杰克·吉伦哈尔的眼睛 对
And you like Owen Wilson's nose, because it has personality.
喜欢欧文·威尔逊的鼻子 因为它很有个性
Yeah. It's true! And you like the Rock's mouth. Yeah.
嗯 没错 你喜欢罗克的嘴 对
And you like Gus Kenworthy's teeth. Yes. And Zac Efron's body.
喜欢格斯·肯沃西的牙齿 对 还有扎克·埃夫隆的身体
Yeah. All right. There he is! Yeah, that looks, you know, um--
对 好 这就是了 嗯 看起来 有点
It's certainly, be careful what you wish for. Yeah.
当然是 可要小心许愿哦 嗯
But I'm sure he has a great personality. Right.
不过我相信他性格肯定特别好 对
That's what you wanted. I have one more surprise for you.
你就想要这个 我还有个惊喜给你
I created a segment, and it's just for you. And here's how it works.
我创造了一个环节 专门为你弄的 是这样
I'm going to throw out a topic, and you're going to give me your uncensored response to it, OK?
我来说一个话题 你给出不假思索的回答 好吗
Yes. And we're going to call it Adam Rippon On.
好 我们把它叫做亚当·里蓬模式
Oh, I love that. Thank you-- a smattering of applause for that.
哦 我喜欢这个 谢谢 只有零星的掌声
All right, so here's the first topic. Adam Rippon On Becca as The Bachelorette.
好 第一个话题 亚当·里蓬评单身女郎贝卡
OK, this really, like, shook me to the core when Ari invited her back to the house.
好 这真是 戳到点上了 阿里请她回家的时候
And now I'm scared to go to anyone's house.
现在我谁家都不敢去了
Because I'm like, they're going to break up my engagement.
因为我感觉他们都想破坏我的婚约
But I'm so excited, because this is her time to, like, you know, revenge for love.
不过我很兴奋 毕竟这是她为爱复仇的时候
And I'm Team Becca. I'm ready for this.
现在我可不是孤军奋战了 尽管来吧
Yeah, I think it's going to be good.
嗯 应该会很好
All right, the next one is Adam Rippon on Stormy Daniels.
好 下一个是亚当·里蓬评斯托米·丹尼尔斯
I haven't cheered this hard for a porn star since yesterday--
从昨天以后 我还从来没有这么为一个色情明星欢呼过
--when I was watching one, and it was these two guys.
昨天我看了一个 有两个男的
They were, like, "roommates." And the one, like, he couldn't pay his bills or anything.
他们就像“同志” 有一个人没有能力付账单之类的
And I was like, oh, where is he going to live? And then they worked it out, but-- OK. All right.
我当时想 他没地方住了 然后他们自己想办法解决了 不过 好 好
All right, this last one is Adam Rippon On dating.
好 最后一个是亚当·里蓬说约会
So my mom gave me this advice. Actually, I have something to tell you.
我妈妈给了我一个建议 其实 我想跟你说个事
So I matched with somebody long time ago, like in September, like so long ago.
很早以前我跟一个人拍拖了 大概是九月吧 很久了
But we've been talking the whole entire time.
这段时间我们一直在聊天
And we're meeting for the first time tomorrow.
明天是第一次见面
Woo! If this is happening tomorrow, can we send a camera so we can film this situation?
哇 如果明天真是这样 我们能用相机把它录下来吗
Oh, can we do it after?
哦 能不能事后补录
Yes, you can let us know if it works out after.
可以 事后你可以告诉我们效果如何
Yes, I would love to. All right, enough about you. This is my show.
好 很乐意 嗯 不说你了 这可是我的节目