(单词翻译:单击)
I'll tell you something, I don't know about you, but I feel like it is a great time to be a woman.
跟大家说点事 不知道你们怎么想的 不过我觉得现在当女人真好
We are finally feeling the courage to speak up against things that are wrong,
我们终于有勇气去反驳那些不对的事情了
and after years of inequality it feels like things are starting to change.
遭受了那么久的不平等待遇 情况终于有所改善
And then I saw this headline, Doritos for her.
然后我看到了这个头条 女款立体脆(一种零食)
I'm sorry what? All this time I've been eating man chips?
神马?这么久以来我一直吃的都是男款薯片?
You heard about this right? Everybody's heard about this?
你们听说过吧 大家都听说过吗?
Doritos is owned by Pepsi and their CEO said that women want a chip that's less crunchy.
立体脆是百事的产品 他们的CEO说女性喜欢不那么脆的薯片
Who doesn't want a crunchy chip? That is-- What woman doesn't want a crunchy chip?
谁不喜欢脆薯片啊?真是 女性为什么不喜欢脆薯片?
Who's complaining about the-- if your chip isn't crunchy it's not a chip, it's a wet potato.
是谁在抱怨 如果薯片不脆 那就不叫薯片了 那叫湿土豆
After Pepsi makes a chip that isn't crunchy they're going to make a soda that's not wet.
百事出了不脆的薯片后 估计就要出不那么湿的苏打水了
That's their-- they're really on it. I don't know when this happened like when-- I missed that march.
他们还真是上心啊 我都不知道啥时候开始变成这样了 我错过了这场运动
What do we want? Quiet chips. When do we want it? Now.
我们想要什么?吃起来没有声音的薯片 什么时候想吃?现在
The CEO says that women and men eat chips very differently.
百事CEO说男女吃薯片的时候完全不一样
They say that when men get to the bottom of a bag of chips they get all the little broken pieces,
他们说男人吃到最后的时候 会拿起所有的薯片碎渣
and they put them in their mouth, and then they lick their fingers with tremendous glee.
倒进嘴里 还要陶醉地舔一舔手指
Which is one of the reasons I don't have a husband.
这也是我不要老公的一个原因
And then, they said that she-- this is the CEO, says that women would love to pour the broken chips into their mouth but they don't, and they don't know why.
然后 这个CEO说 女人本来也可以把碎片倒进嘴里 但她们就不这么做 他们不明白这是为啥
Maybe we're not strong enough to lift the bag all the way.
可能是因为我们手无缚鸡之力 举不动薯片袋子吧
I'm joking, it's because we're not animals, and we respect ourselves, that's why. That's why.
玩笑话 因为我们不是动物 我们有自尊 这就是原因 好吧
They're also saying that female the female version is not going to leave as much Dorito dust on your fingers and that it will be able to fit into a purse.
他们还说女款薯片不会在手上留下那么多渣 还能装进钱包里
Hallelujah, this is what our grandmothers and our mothers marched for.
哈利路亚 这是我们奶奶和妈妈想要的效果吧
This is what the pink hats are all about.
粉帽子就是这个道理啊
If they really want to make an adjustment they could just start by filling the bag with more than half the chips.
如果他们真想改进的话 那不如先至少装满半袋薯片吧
It's all air. There's not-- it's all air. Just fill the bag.
里面全是气体 全是气体 把袋子装满就行了
I think we're going after the wrong issue.
感觉我们抓错点了
Women weren't wronged by Doritos. They were wronged by a giant orange Cheeto.
薯片没有让女性受委屈 而是巨大的橙色奇多委屈了我们
That was slow but you got it. You were like.
反应真慢 不过还是懂了 你们就像这样
There was a lot of backlash online about this and then the Pepsi corporation released a statement saying they have decided not to come out with Lady Doritos.
网上有很多反对声 所以百事发表声明决定不出女款薯片了
So great, now we're not good enough to have our own chips.
这下可好了 我们连拥有专属薯片的资格都不够
It's just like them to promise us something and then take it away from us.
还真是他们的风格 承诺某件事 然后又根本办不到