(单词翻译:单击)
We are nine days into the new year, which means only 1% of people haven't broken their New Year's resolutions.
进入新的一年已经九天了 意味着只有1%的人还在坚持他们的新年决心
But good news, you don't have to break any New Year's resolutions to enjoy Halo Top
但好消息是 如果你吃Halo Top的话 是不会打破任何新年决心的
because it's made with only the finest ingredients and even comes in vegan and non-dairy options.
因为它是选用最好的原料做成的 而且还有素食和非乳制品可供选择
So what better game to play than Bucket o' Dreams or Bucket o' Ice Creams?
所以还有什么比“梦想之桶还是冰淇淋之桶”更好玩的游戏呢?
All right, where's Carly Peace? Carly Peace?
好 Carly Peace在哪里?Carly Peace?
Hi, Carly! So nice to meet you! How are you? Hi! Hi, how you doing? I'm good.
嗨 Carly 很高兴认识你 你好吗 嗨 嗨 你可还好?我很好
Carly, where do you live? What do you do?
Carly 你来自哪里 做什么的
I live in Memphis, Tennessee. And then I'm a pharmacy student.
我来自田纳西州孟菲斯 我是一名药剂学学生
Oh, I see. So no money. No money at all. No.
哦 明白了 所以我没钱 一分钱也没有 没有
A pharmacy student. But once you become a pharmacist, you make money.
药剂学学生 但等你成为药剂师 就能挣钱了
Yeah. Yeah. All right. What do you study.
对 对 好 你都学些什么
Do you take all the pills? Or how do you-- No.
你们会吃各种药吗?还是你们 不是
We don't have to take any of them. We make some sometimes.
我们不需要吃任何药 有时候会自己做一些药
Oh, you do? Yeah. You mix stuff at home? No, in a lab. In a lab.
哦 是吗?对 你在家里制药?不是 在实验室里 在实验室
What have you made so far? I made Chapstick on time. Really? Yeah.
你已经做过什么药了?我做过无色唇膏 是吗 对
It was medicated Chapstick. I've made suppositories.
是药用无色唇膏 还做过栓剂
Yeah. That's great. Didn't have to use those.
嗯 很好 我自己用不到
You didn't have to use them? No. And I made aspirin. Yeah.
你用不到吗?用不到 我还做过阿司匹林 嗯
Now, when you make the suppositories, and you don't use them, how do you know you did a good job?
你做了栓剂以后 自己不用 那你怎么知道你做的药好不好呢?
Well, one of them was leaking out. So I got a 9 out of 10 on it.
会有一个漏出来 满分10分 我得了9分呢
Leaking out of what? Oh--
从哪里漏出来?哦
It's like-- oh, oh! Oh, gosh! No, it's in a plastic little bowl thing.
就像 哦 哦 哦 天 不是 就是塑料小碗之类的东西
I see. All right. Let's go. Let's move on! Oh, my gosh.
明白了 好 开始吧 我们继续 哦 我的天
All right. You're going to put these on. OK. All right. Now?
好 你要把这些戴上 好 好 现在吗?
Yeah, sure. Hey, whenever you want. But-- They're a little big.
对 嘿 啥时候戴都行 不过 有点大
Now, tighten them up because you need to-- OK, I'm not shaking at all.
把它缩紧 因为你得 好 我一点也没有抖
No, no. It's going to be a wonderful game. OK.
没有 没有 这柚子很好玩 好
Yeah. Yeah. OK, here's what's going to happen.
嗯嗯 好 是这样
I'm going to ask you a question.
我来问你问题
And then when you get something right, then you get a chance to go up there and you put your head into that ice cream bucket.
如果你答对了 就可以到那边去 把你的头伸进某个冰淇淋桶里
And in one of those buckets, if you choose the right one, there's $10,000.
其中有一个桶 如果你选对了 里面有一万美元
That's good. And the rest, there's confetti. So--I like confetti, too.
很好 其他桶里面都是彩屑 我也喜欢彩屑
Yes, confetti's great. But $10,000 is better.
嗯 彩屑也不错 不过一万美元更好啊
So, all right, finish this sentence. "I scream, you scream-- "
好 完成句子 “我尖叫 你尖叫”
"We all scream for ice cream." That is correct!
“我们都为冰淇淋尖叫” 答对了
All right, head up those steps.
好 到那边去
All right. Hi, oh, my gosh. It's so nice to meet you.
好 嗨 天啊 见到你很高兴
Carly, pick the one you think $10,000 will be under. OK.
Carly 选一个你觉得有一万美元的桶 好
That's the-- probably this one. There, all right, that's number three.
那是 可能是这个 对 好 那是三号桶
Try number three. Put your head in there.
试试三号 把头伸进去
Yeah, you just put your head all the way in. OK. Oh--
嗯 把头伸里面去 好 哦
Oh, wow. I'm sorry. Come on, come on down. Oh, OK.
哦 哇 不好意思 快 下来吧 哦 好
Yeah, that's all right. Better luck next time.
嗯 没关系 下次好运
I'm sorry. I'm just stepping all slimy. Yeah.
不好意思 我踩的到处都黏乎乎的 嗯
I thought confetti was in there. But I was wrong. Yeah.
我以为里面是彩屑呢 我说错了 嗯
Oh, confetti's in the winning bucket. I'm so sorry.
哦 那个正确的桶里是彩屑 不好意思
That's what I meant to say, confetti and $10,000.
我想说的是这个 彩屑和一万美元
Because you said you like confetti. Yes.
你说你喜欢彩屑 对
So it'll come with the $10,000. OK. All right.
所以它就相当于一万美元 好 好
I don't know what that is. OK. Yeah.
我不知道那是啥 好 嗯
Last night was the season 2 premiere of my Game of Games.
昨晚是我的游戏之王第二季首播
Name any game that we play on my Game of Games.
说出任何一个我们在游戏之王里玩的游戏
Hot Hands, Hot hands. That's right. Hot Hands is correct.
快手 快手 答对了 快手是对的
Go try another one. Good luck.
再去试一次 祝你好运
All right, four? All right.
好 四号?好
No. That's a shame. Nope, that was not the one. It wasn't that one.
不对 很可惜 不对 那个不是 那个不是
$10,000 is a lot of money. There's a lot you can do with it.
一万美元是一大笔钱 你可以用它做很多事
What's one thing you would do if you won?
如果你赢了这笔钱 你想用它干什么?
Well, I really want another puppy. So maybe that.
我真的很想再要一只小狗 所以或许
Or I could probably put it towards my?
或者我可以用它
What kind of puppy are you going to buy with $10,000?
你要用一万美元买什么狗?
They're free at the shelter. That's true. Well, yeah.
收容所里有那么多免费的 对 嗯
And then I gotta buy the food. Oh, yeah.
然后我还得买狗粮 哦 对
I was thinking from Gentle Giants. I see. That's wonderful.
可能会买Gentle Giants的 明白 很好
Or pay my student loans would probably be the best idea.
或许用它来还我的学生贷款最好了
That-- I'll do that. Yes. OK. Can you see me? No.
我会还的 嗯 好 你看得到我吗?看不到
There's some in my eye. Yeah. Yeah. OK.
我眼睛里也进了点 嗯 嗯 好
All right. Maybe you didn't make it tight enough. I didn't, no.
好 可能是你绑的不够紧 是没绑紧 没有
Yeah. OK. One more shot. Oh, OK. OK. OK.
嗯 好 再试一次 哦 好 好 好
I'm pointing to go that way. Oh, go again. OK. OK.
我在指那边 哦 再过去 好 好
Oh, my god!
哦 我的天
Andy!
安迪
Congratulations! Oh, my god! You won $10,000!
恭喜你啊!哦 我的天 你赢得了一万美元
Get that out of your eye. OK. All right.
把那个取下来 好 好
And I want all of you to go out and enjoy Halo Top with a $150 Visa gift card.
我想让大家都去享用Halo Top 每人送一张150美元的礼品卡
All right. From her.
好 要感谢她