(单词翻译:单击)
You look fantastic. Oh, my goodness. Thank you so much.
你看起来棒极了 。哦,天哪 。太谢谢你了
It's so good to see you, and thank you so much. You and Steph were a part of our
很高兴见到你,非常感谢 。你和斯蒂芬都参与进
Greatest Night of Giveaways. Yes. How fun was that?
这个规模最大的赠品之夜活动 。是的 。多有趣啊?
I don't have any words for it, besides it being fun, obviously. It was just
很明显,除了好玩之外,我没什么好说的 。只是
to watch people's lives change right before your eyes,
在众人面前看着人们的生活正在发生改变
and for you to give us the opportunity to do that for people
你也给了我们机会去为人们做这些事
was just so incredible. Well, thank you so much for wanting to be a part of it.
太不可思议了 。好吧,非常感谢你想参与进来
Are you kidding? And the people were freaking out when they saw y'all. And it was just
你在开玩笑吗?当人们看到你们来的时候都很意外吧 。但是
it was really, it was so fun.
真的,真的,太有趣了
So how is Steph's injury? What's happening?
斯蒂芬·库里的伤怎么样了?出什么事了?
You know what? He's good. He's recovering. Hardest working person I know, besides you, of course,
你知道吗?他目前很好 。他正在恢复 。他是我认识的最努力工作的人,当然,除了你
and myself, I guess, right? I should put myself in there. Yeah, you should be in there.
我想,还有我自己,对吧?我应该属于努力工作的人 。是啊,你本来就是努力工作的人
But he's rehabbing slowly, it's been nice to have him home,
但他恢复得很慢,他在家的感觉真好
but I know he wants to get back on the court. Yeah,
但我知道他想回到球场上 。是啊
that's really tough, because you have three kids. Yeah.
太难了,因为你有三个孩子 。是的
And is he able to-- How old is the youngest? He's 17 months.
他能不能……最小的孩子多大了?他才17个月
OK. He's huge. He's a Viking, we birthed a Viking.
好的 。他块头很大,他很像个“维京人”,我们生了一个“维京人”
So-- He's 17 months old. He's-- Riley's seven, Ryan's four, and Canon's 17 months.
他才17个月大 。他……莱利七岁,瑞安四岁,卡侬17个月大
He's a tower. How much did he weigh when you gave birth?
他个头很大 。他刚生下来有多重?
He was one of our smallest, 6.7. So I don't know what happened.
他是我们最小的一个,重6.7磅 。所以我不知道发生了什么
Oh my-- look at him. He didn't stay that for long. He looks like he's 10 years old.
哦,天啊,看看他 。他没在那儿呆多久 。他看起来好像10岁了
I know, I know. So we do the laundry, and we keep putting him in Ryan's pants by accident. And they fit perfect.
我知道,我知道 。我们洗了衣服,意外给他穿瑞恩的裤子 。发现裤子很合身
He fills them right out. Oh, my God. Well, he's precious. But, man, it's... Thank you.
那些裤子对他都合身 。哦,天哪 。嗯,他真是你的宝贝儿子 。但是,伙计,谢谢
So this is a busy time of year, I would think, because you like to cook anyway. But now
所以这是一年中我最忙的时候,我想,因为你不得不喜欢做饭 。但现在
I do. You're cooking a lot more, I would think.
我知道,我想你做得更多了
Mm-hmm. I'm working on my second cookbook right now. We're... thanks, guys!
嗯……嗯 。我正在写我的第二本烹饪书 。我们非常感谢伙计们!
We're opening our Vegas location for the restaurant, International Smoke. So we're in the thick of it. Wow, wow.
我们将在拉斯维加斯开设一家名为“International Smoke”的烧烤餐厅 。我们正处在最艰难的时刻 。喔,喔
So Fempire-- this is such a great series. And talk about a feel good again,
节目Fempire里面有一个非常棒的系列 。再来谈谈感觉比较好的事情
like, just being able to change people's lives and surprise people.
就像,能改变人们的生活,让人们为此叹服
Tell everybody what we showed a little bit, but tell everybody what it is. Absolutely.
告诉大家-我们仅仅展示了一小部分,但是告诉大家它是什么 。当然可以
First of all, it's a pinch-me moment. I know I say this every time I come here now,
首先,这是一个紧要关头 。我知道我每次来这里都这么说
but I cannot believe I get to be a part of the Ellen family and have this series on Ellentube.
但我不能相信我能成为艾伦家族的一份子,并在艾伦秀节目上播出这个系列
We were able to find these amazing women who have one of whom works with you, Melanie, yeah. For a very long time.
我们找到了这些了不起的女性同胞,其中一个人之前和你一起工作过的,她叫米拉妮,是的 。很长一段时间了
But they have these-- You're probably going to take her away from us, because you gave her a job.
但是他们有……你可能会把她从我们身边带走,因为你给了她一份工作
I love her so much. But amazing women with these amazing businesses, and they just need a little push in the right direction.
我太爱她了 。但是对于拥有不凡事业的女强人来说,她们只需要往正确的方向上努力那么一点点就可以了
And you've given us the opportunity, and given me the power, to be able to do that for these women. And their lives literally change.
你给了我们机会,给了我动力,让我们能够为这些女人做这些事 。他们的生活也发生了真正意义上的改变
after just spending a few short hours with them, and finding these experts to give them tips and
在和他们待几个小时后,找到这些专家,让专家给他们一些建议
push them in the right direction. It's amazing.
引导他们前往正确的方向 。太神奇了
But to know that you were a part of that, of helping them do that is amazing. So I'm so glad, it's so special.
但要知道你也是其中一员,帮助他们做到这一点是很了不起的 。所以我很高兴,这太特别了
That we're doing this show together. I'm so glad that you're able to do that.
我们要一起做这个节目 。我很高兴你能做到这一点
It's called Fempire, it's with Ayesha Curry, and it's available now on Ellentube and my YouTube channel.
节目叫做Fempire, 与阿耶莎·库里在一起,现在就可以在Ellentube和我的YouTube频道上看到
And episodes are on Wednesdays, we'll be right back.
节目会在周三上线,我们马上回来