(单词翻译:单击)
OK. So my birthday is-- the show part, anyway, is almost over.
好 我的生日 节目 就要结束了
So where's my damn cake?
请问我的蛋糕哪儿去了?
Wow! That's beautiful. That is beautiful. That's amazing. All right.
哇 好漂亮 很好看 太棒了 好
So here's what I want to say. First of all, I can't thank you enough for being here, all of you today.
我想说 首先 非常感激在场的各位今天能来
It's just been an amazing two hours.
这两个小时太棒了
And while I usually wish for an iPad or a Tesla, today, I have a different wish.
通常我会许愿收到iPad或一辆特斯拉 不过今天 我有个新愿望
I wish for all of you to be kind to one another.
我祝愿大家都善待他人
I say that every single day, but I think we need that now more than ever.
这句话我每天都说 但我觉得现在比任何时候都需要善良
I have been alive for 60 years. It's been filled with all kinds of emotions.
我人生已经度过了60年 酸甜苦辣都经历过
And I had a really tough time. And it was very difficult when I had to hide who I really was.
还曾有过很困难的人生低谷 我被迫藏起真实的自己的时候真的很心酸
And it was incredible when I was not only accepted for who I am, but given awards for it.
但后来我最真实的一面不仅被人们接受了 还得到了回报 真的太棒了
I have been very, very fortunate in my life.
我一生都充满了幸运
It hasn't always been easy, but that's what makes this moment, in particular, even sweeter.
生活并不总是一帆风顺 但一切的好与不好成就了此时此刻 而且这一刻比任何时候都幸福
So my wish for all of you, whoever you are, whatever you are, is just be who you are.
我祝愿大家 无论你是谁 做什么 都活出最真实的自己
Share yourselves with the world. We're all supposed to be different and unique.
跟这个世界分享自己 我们都是独一无二的
We're just-- there's just one of us. So be exactly who you are.
世上仅有我一人 所以做最真的你
Don't be ashamed of it. Trust you're going to be accepted, because honesty is always rewarded.
不要羞于暴露自己 相信我 你一定会被接受 因为诚实永远都会得到回报
Thank you so much for sharing this day with me. Be kind to one another. Bye.
谢谢大家陪我度过这一天 善待他人 拜