(单词翻译:单击)
What's up, my homies?
大家还好吗 我的家友们?
I call you my homies because you're my friends and you're at home.
我叫你们家友 是因为你们是我的朋友 而且都待在家里
I hope you're all healthy and safe. We are doing well.
希望大家都安然无恙 我们还可以
I enjoy being home. I have loved filming from my house.
我喜欢待家里 也喜欢在家里录节目
There are times that I miss being at work.
有时候我会想念回去工作
I miss my studio audience. I miss all of you.
想念演播室里的观众们 我想大家
I miss having guests sit next to me so I can scare them.
我想念有嘉宾坐在我旁边 好吓唬他们
I also miss the tangy smell of my cue card guy.
我还想念那个给我看提示卡的人身上强烈的味道
Today, I decided I am going to try to make my house a little more like the studio.
今天 我要把我的房子弄的更像演播室一些
I have Andy-- Andy is wandering around back there.
安迪 安迪在后面站着
I'm here now. Outside of the phone. Oh, you're listening to me?
我在呢 就在外面 哦 你在听我说话?
Yes. That's strange. OK. That's new.
对 好怪 好 很新鲜
Andy-- I'm trying to pay attention. What show is this? When will this air?
安迪 我要专注一点 这是什么节目?什么时候播出?
This will air today, if people are watching, it's airing right now.
今天就会播出 如果有人看的话 就是现场直播
OK. He barely works here. OK.
好吧 他很少在这儿工作 好
I thought there were more ways to make this feel like my studio, so I have this.
有很多种方法能把这里变得更像演播室 所以我弄了这个
I had them send me this. And it's a sound effects box.
我让他们把这个寄给了我 这是个音效盒
And it's either going to make me feel like I'm back in the studio, or make me sound like a 90s radio DJ.
它要么能让我感觉自己是在演播室 要么就把我变成个90年代的收音机DJ
I have all kinds of things here. I have-- Let see. See, this one.
它有各种声音 听一下 这个声音
That's a good one. That's applause. OK.
很好 那是掌声 好
Oh, it goes for a long time. Yes. All right.
哦 持续的还挺久 嗯 好
And then I have this.
还有这个
Oh, boy. I miss that sound. There's so many songs on a button.
哦天 我想念这个声音 有好多按钮 好多首歌
There's what? There's this.
什么?还有这个
Those. There's a big crash here. Hold on.
这些 还有个很大的碰撞声 等一下
That's not it. Doesn't matter.
不是这个 无所谓
You really got a hold of that thing.
你真的掌握了怎么用这个东西
Yes. And then I have candles here.
对 我这儿还有蜡烛
They're lit. You get it? Candles.
点着的 懂吗?蜡烛
Yes, but they're not lit. I wanted to use the air horn.
对 不过是没点着的 我想用气笛
But they're not lit. They're not lit. It was a joke.
没点着的 没点的 我开玩笑呢
Oh. And you want to hear something scary?
哦 大家想听一些可怕的声音吗?
We found leftovers from before the quarantine in the back of our fridge today.
今天 我们在冰箱后面找到了一些隔离前的剩饭菜
Should we move on with the show? I think that'd be a great idea. OK.
节目要继续吗?要 好
I hear the sweet sound of tWitch's voice. tWitch?
我听到了推奇那动人的声音 推奇?
There he is. Hi, y'all. Hi, tWitch. How's your Sauvignon Blanc?
他在呢 嗨 大家好 嗨 推奇 你的白苏维浓酒怎么样了?
Have you started your Sauvignon Blanc yet?
你开始做白苏维浓酒了吗?
Not today. Not today. But it's been consistent, so I know it's going to be good.
今天没有 不是今天 不过我一直在坚持呢 所以一定会很好的
OK. All right. Not yet though. All right.
好 好吧 不过现在还没有 好
We can't be in the same room, but I would really appreciate a dance from you.
我们不能共处一室 不过要是能看待你跳舞就太棒了
Let's do it. OK. You going to drop the beat for me?
来吧 好 你要给我来点音乐吗?