(单词翻译:单击)
You all know I love games, and earlier this month I got to show you my brand new game show, "Ellen's Game of Games".
大家都知道我喜欢玩游戏 本月早些时候 我给大家看了全新的“游戏之王”
There's a brand new episode tonight, and if you're not watching yet, here's a little bit of what you've been missing.
今晚又有了全新的一集 如果你们还没看 这里有个小短片
What boy band sang about mmmbop? Mmmbop-- bop. Backstreet Boys.
哪个男子乐队唱了mmmbop?mmmbop 后街男孩
No it's not. There's no way. Just kidding. I'm just kidding.
不 不是 不可能 我说着玩的 开玩笑的
I know you're kidding. Just talk it out and then give me your final answer. I don't know. It's the.
我知道你开玩笑的 那就给出我你真正的答案吧 我不知道 是
It's Duran Duran. Yeah. Yeah. Hanson, I know. I've never heard of them.
杜兰杜兰 嗯 可不是嘛 是韩式兄弟合唱团 我都没听说过
All right. Bye now.
好 再见了
Sunday. Five seconds. I don't believe this. Think. Oh you've gotta guess.
周日 还有五秒 难以置信 想想 你得猜啊
We're out of time. Oh no. OK Carrie. I am so, so terribly sorry that I have to do this.
没时间了 哦不是吧 好 卡丽 很抱歉我得这么对你
OK. All right? OK, I'm ready. Here we go. What is it going to be?
好 好 我准备好了 来了啊 是什么呀?
Oh my God. It tasted delicious.
哦天啊 味道挺好的
So that is three strikes for you. And I say adios amigo to you.
你已经三振出局了 朋友 永别了
You are unfortunately going to taste one of the ways that potatoes are served. No! Oh boy.
很不幸 你得尝一尝这个土豆了 不要!天
OK, I may have made a couple mistakes here. I'm so sorry. We'll talk about it later.
好 我可能犯了个错误 很抱歉 一会儿再说
I'm just learning how to work these things and apparently I made someone go up and down.
我还在学这玩意儿是怎么操作的 很明显我误伤了别人
All right. Don't miss "Ellen's Game of Games" tonight at 8:00 on NBC.
好 不要错过“艾伦的游戏之王”哦 今晚八点在NBC播出
Don't forget tonight is a brand new episode of "Game of Games".
记得 今晚是一集全新的游戏之王哦
It's a really fun one and here's a tiny sneak peek.
真的超好玩 这里有个抢先看片段