妮可·里奇和她的松狮蜥
日期:2018-02-28 06:43

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
),~M@i7)yrinVW9t^]QqdYVEL@F@&

Please welcome Nicole Richie!
欢迎妮可·里奇
That's a good song, isn't it?
歌很好听 是吧
It really is a good song. And the video is giving you a throwback.
确实很好听 而且视频让人有种回到过去的感觉
Is it "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" vibes? Is that what it is? I think it's--
是"Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"电颤琴吗?什么歌?我觉得是
"In Living Color." It's what? "In Living Color." "In Living Color."
"In Living Color." 什么?"In Living Color." "In Living Color."
Yeah, "Living Color," yes. That's the homage to "In Living Color." Yes, well, I'm sold.
对 "Living Color," 嗯 它是对"In Living Color."的尊敬 对 我被种草了
Yeah, it's a great song. I love it. That Bruno, he just churns them out.
没错 很好的歌 我喜欢 布鲁诺 就那么很给力的唱出来
He kills it every time. And he's an incredible dancer.
他酷爆了 跳舞超帅

|eDzlt,Y!@[lE-^2[w!

242.png

Pe]Pa)vXii)c=zGDU

I mean, he's not as good as I am, but his moves are really special.
当然了 他的舞没有我好 不过他的动作很特别
Yeah, they are special. But not as special as yours.
对 很独特 不过还是没有你的独特
No, definitely not. You're talking about the video that you put online?
那是肯定的 你在说你放到网上的那个视频吗?
Oh, my bearded dragon video? Uh-huh.
哦 我的松狮蜥视频?啊哈
Those moves were not my best, but those are-- those are pretty-- they're actually pretty magnificent, actually?
那些不是我一流的动作 不过它们 其实挺夸张的
Can I show it? Yes. Because I want to show it, and then I want to talk about the bearded dragon.
我能放一下吗?我想给大家看看 然后聊聊松狮蜥
OK. All right. Seems like we're already showing it. Yes. Can we hear it?
好 好 早就已经开始放了 有声音吗?
Mommy, Speedy's embarrassed.
妈咪 闪电侠都不好意思了
So you're embarrassing your child more than the dragon.
这么说你孩子比蜥蜴还尴尬
So what's the name of the bearded dragon? His name is Speedy. Speedy? Yes.
松狮蜥叫什么名字?闪电侠 闪电侠?对
Are they speedy? Can they run fast? They can? They are pretty fast, yes.
它们真的很快吗?能跑很快嘛?是的 相当快
He's also very chill. First of all, this was for my son. I am not a bearded dragon type of gal.
它还很酷呢 首先 它是给我儿子买的 我本人并不太喜欢松狮蜥
But he wanted it for Christmas, and Santa brought it for him.
不过我儿子想要它当圣诞节礼物 圣诞老人就买给他了
And yes, technically, he should be taking care of it.
理论上说 应该是我儿子来照顾它
But he's at school, so I do. And I'm not a lizard person, so I wouldn't say I like him, but I kind of do.
不过他还得上学 所以就归我照顾了 我不喜欢蜥蜴 所以我不想说我喜欢它 不过我还真是挺喜欢它的
And he was in a pan of water because they like water? Or why was--
它待在一盘子水里 是因为它喜欢水吗?为啥
They like warm water. You're supposed to give them a bath a few times a week.
它们喜欢温水 每周都得给它们洗几次澡
So I have a little toothbrush, and it has his name on it.
我有一个小小的牙刷 上面写着它的名字
And I just massage him with the brush and pour hot water.
我就用那个小牙刷给它按摩 往它身上淋热水
It's a good thing you label that toothbrush so you know not to mix it up.
你给牙刷贴标签了 很好 省得会弄混
I also labeled this baking dish so that we don't actually cook anything. Right.
我还给这个烤盆贴了标签 这样就不会用它做饭了 嗯
Only Speedy's bathwater. Only cooking Speedy in this. And he doesn't really do anything.
仅用作闪电侠的浴盆 只在这里面“烤”闪电侠 它其实什么都不做
He's not-- He hangs right here. But do you think he recognizes people?
它就待在那儿 你觉得它能认出人吗?
Does he know strangers versus people he knows? When I now come into the room, I get a little mm.
能区分出陌生人和熟人吗?现在我进房间的时候 它就会这样看我一下
Uh-huh. And I actually-- But wouldn't he do that to anyone walking into the room just to see that someone walked into the room?
啊哈 我会 它看到有人进屋的时候 不管是谁 它都会那样吧?
I can feel he's really into me. I can feel it. And I also have--
我能感觉到它真的喜欢我 能感觉到 我还有
I joined an online bearded dragon forum anonymously.
我匿名加入了一个网上松狮蜥论坛
And so I've been asking all of my friends about-- all my new friends about the mannerisms.
我一直在问我的朋友们 新朋友们 松狮蜥有什么特殊习惯
And so I feel like I've got a handle on it now. Right, OK.
我感觉现在知道怎么照顾好它了 对 好
It seems like you like him more than you admit. Because if you're in a forum, you know--
感觉你喜欢它远比你愿意承认的要多 你都加入论坛了
I'm definitely in a new relationship that I wasn't planning on being in.
我确实进入了一段意料之外的关系中
Great news. And great news for "Great News"-- you got picked up for a second season.
很好 《老妈闯入电视台》的好消息 你要出演第二季
Yay! Yes. Congratulations. Thank you. Thank you so much.
耶!对 恭喜 谢谢 非常感谢
All So this is not for anything other than a suggestion, and it's not because the dance moves weren't great.
这就是一个建议而已 不是因为你的舞跳的不好
But tWitch is an amazing dancer and an amazing teacher. OK.
而是推奇是很棒的舞者 也是超好的老师 好
And I thought if you want him to teach you some excellent dance moves to that song-- He'll show me.
我觉得你想不想让他教你一些绝佳舞步去配那首歌 他跳给我看
Yes. tWitch? Yeah? Yeah? Give it to me. Are you ready? Let's do it.
好 推奇?嗯 嗯 来吧 准备好了吗?开始吧
"Great News" airs Thursdays at 9:30 on NBC. We'll be right back. Head on over.
《老妈闯入电视台》每周四9:30在NBC播出 马上回来 去吧

7])v)_0H~v).MbH=;!b+#H(|nNPAu)(&y~2og
分享到