(单词翻译:单击)
Kristen, since you're my guest, I'm going to let you choose what we do next, OK.
克里斯汀 因为你是客人 你说我们接下来干嘛 好
Oh, let me think, let me think. How about since it's your birthday we give the audience some presents?
哦 我想想 既然是你过生日 那我们来给观众发礼物怎么样
Oh All right. What's up? All right, who here likes shopping on Amazon?
好 怎么了?好 在座的谁喜欢在亚马逊上购物?
Well, Amazon carries a ton of iconic LEGO bricks and because LEGO is also turning 60 this month they created 60th anniversary products
亚马逊有大量LEGO块 因为LEGO这个月也满60周年了 他们创造了60周年纪念产品
to inspire endless creativity and building options. Kristen, you're an amazing actress.
以此激励永无止境的创造力和建筑选择 克里斯汀 你是个很棒的演员
I want you to read your next line as if you just stepped on a LEGO OK.
我想让你在说台词的时候好像踩到了一块LEGO上 好
Ow, ooh-- Amazon, ow, sells these limited edition, dang it.
嗷 亚马逊 嗷 出售这些限量版 该死
They also have millions of items with free shipping. Ow. Yeah.
他们还有上百万种免运费的产品 嗷 对
And you're all going to get this LEGO bricks set with a $300 Amazon gift card. What!
大家都会得到LEGO砖集 外加300美元的亚马逊礼品卡 什么!
It was so hard for me to read the-- it was hard for me to read the next line because I really thought you hurt your foot.
让我读这个真是太难了 我很难念出下一句台词 因为我真的以为你脚受伤了
My acting usually stops people in their tracks, yeah. It's really good.
我的演技通常都是以假乱真 很好
This next brand believes that small actions can make a big difference.
下一个品牌相信小行动可以大有作为
Lyft has a great program called round up and donate.
Lyft有一个很棒的项目 叫做收集捐赠
Like right now you can round up your fare and it'll go toward one of my favorite charities, st. Jude's Children's Hospital.
比如现在 你可以收集你的费用 它将进入我最喜欢的慈善机构之一 圣裘德儿童医院
Kristen, I was so impressed with your thespian skills over here.
克里斯汀 你的演技真是让我大开眼界啊
I would like you to continue that and read your next line as if you were lifting heavy weights.
我想让你像在举重一样念下一句台词
OK, OK. Get into it, get into it. OK. All right, give me one second.
好 好 来吧 来吧 好 等一下下
Here we go. One. It lets its passengers support important causes, two, by rounding up their fares and, three, there we go.
开始了 一 它会让乘客支持其重要的事情 二 通过收集费用 三 没了
Wow, that's amazing.
哇哦 很棒
Thank you. Lyft has raised over $4 million dollars and starting today you can donate to St. Jude's with your $300 Lyft gift card.
谢谢 Lyft收集了四百多万美元 从今天开始 你可以用你的300美元的Lyft礼品卡向圣裘德捐赠
Everybody, hold on, Kristen looks worried. What is it?
各位 等下一 克里斯汀看起来很担心啊 怎么了?
The audience is having such an amazing time watching the show today and they got to see how beautiful you are in person.
大家今天收看节目特别开心 能亲眼见到你的美丽
And I'm worried that they'll never see the show look so good again. Oh, what if I told, hold on, I got an idea.
我担心他们再也看不到这么好的节目了 哦 如果我说 等下 我有个想法
What if I told you that I have friends at America's fastest growing TV brand? Go on.
如果我说美国发展最快的电视品牌里有我的朋友呢?继续
OK, TCL's 4K smart TVs are one of the hottest on the market. OK, hit me with some deets.
好 TCL的4K智能电视是市场上卖的最火的一款 好 再来点更劲爆的
OK, there new HDR TVs have amazing picture quality, Roku technology, and more than 5,000 streaming channels.
好 新的HDR电视画质超好 拥有罗库技术和5000多个流媒体频道
That's too many channels. It's a lot.
这么多 对的
And now you can see all your favorite shows on your brand new 55 inch 4K smart TV.
现在大家可以在全新的55英寸的4K智能电视上收看任何你喜欢的节目了