艾伦骑滑行车出的小意外
日期:2017-09-16 06:04

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
aGP)L6E8C(I;QkKc8,pPvyNoQsM

Did you see what happened yesterday on the show here?
你们看到昨天节目现场发生了什么吗?
What are you referring to? The little jazzy thing.
你指的是啥?小滑行车事故
Yeah, you went for it though. Didn't mean to.
嗯,你骑着它开到了舞台尽头NV9Uk.(Bn#m5~。本来没打算那样的
I raced Zach Braff on a jazzy, or those little scooter things.
我骑着小滑行车或者小轮摩托车跟扎克·布拉夫比赛
I call them a jazzy. Some people call them rascals. It's a scooter thing.
我把它叫小滑行车A_%5OgP68e。有些人称之为脚踏车%GEf!%HO-2,%FwQa。就是个小轮摩托车
And it sounds cooler than it is.
听起来比实际要酷很多
And we were having a whole lot of fun outside, and I didn't wanna get off of it, so I rode it into the studio.
我们在外面玩的很开心,我不想下来,所以就把它开到演播室里了

BP8e~7D8Wrb_-R9s

120.jpg

;jKh%sjfNP5

I thought we had stopped filming, and I thought it'd be fun to pretend to run over Andy-
我以为我们已经停止录节目了,而且我觉得假装碾压安迪会很好玩
In a nice, loving way. And I don't have these dancing legs insured, but I think I should start doing that.
用一种善良有爱的方式哈,我这些爱跳舞的舞腿没上保险,不过我觉得该给它们买个保险了
I almost hurt my dancing legs. So this is what happened. All right.
我差点伤到自己的舞腿=.8I%dn5O=Q@nO]Co0。这就是当时的情况F3kOQbU2mEd@Z&)。好
So what happened was, the way you make it go, there's a little thing that you hook your finger in.
当时是,你开车的时候手指要勾住一个小部件,这样才能让它跑起来
And I had forgotten that that's what makes it go.
而我忘记了那样会让车开起来
So my finger was hooked in, so I was full speed at like two miles an hour.
所以我的手指一直勾在里面,以时速两英里的速度全速前进
But my knee got caught, and I was trying to get off of it, but I was still kind of going.
可是我的膝盖卡住了,我想把它弄出来,当时还在前进呢
And when I realized, it's still going, I'm stuck. So I got a purple, swollen knee. Thank you.
等我意识到的时候,车还在往前开,而我又被困住了,vw|6)8;-ap+XyxLed=。所以我膝盖上弄了个紫色的大肿块儿,拜你所赐
It's horrible. So now I need a jazzy. I didn't need one before, but now.
太可怕了C^=@(XPXSXJV!kN。所以现在我确实需要个滑行车了,之前是不需要的,但现在要

u^Ig;D)6GlG_]EF7[K-_kAH@ALd=.sf[)CdS@@EvVtm6.0e&
分享到