(单词翻译:单击)
So you're living in-And I visited you there, Portia and I and my brother,
所以 你住在白宫 我也去那儿拜访过你 波西娅 我 还有我弟弟
and we were lucky enough to go see you.
我们很荣幸可以去见你
But it's a big place. Now-- It's a big house.
不过白宫真的很大 现在…… 确实很大
First of all, are you used to living in it by now?
首先 你现在习惯住在那里面了吗
Do you get used to that? Yeah, yeah, you absolutely do.
你习惯了没 嗯嗯 当然
I mean, when we first moved in, it was like drinking from a fire hydrant, you know?
我的意思是 当我们刚搬进去 感觉就像从消防龙头喝水一样
Just everything coming at you, trying to--
每件事都迎面而来 试着……
Have you tried that before? How would you know what that is?
你试过从消防龙头喝水吗 你怎么知道那是什么感觉
What a weird thing to do. It's true. I guess you're right.
做这种事多奇怪啊 没错 我觉得你说得对
Let's just say it's hard. It's really hard. It was hard.
我们还是说 刚搬进去 很艰难 真的很辛苦 很辛苦
And what will you look forward to the most when you're able to live a somewhat normal life?
当你能够开始某种正常的生活的时候 你最期盼的是什么
You know, the one thing people don't realize is we can't do little things like open windows.
你得知道 人们不清楚的是 我们不能做哪怕开窗户这样的小事情
You know? I mean, I look forward to getting in a car and rolling down the window
你知道么 我就是想说 我期待着坐在一辆车里 能够把窗户摇下来
and just letting the air hit my face.
让风吹到脸上
I mean, I haven't been in a car with the windows open in about seven years, if you can imagine that.
我想说 我将近七年都没在一辆开着窗户的车里待过 如果你能想象的话
No. So I'm gonna spend that first year just hanging out the window.
难以想象 所以我打算第一年的时候 就开着窗户 把头伸出去
Just...I'll just... Ah, the wind, you know? People driving by.
就 我就…… 风吹过来 你知道么 人们开车经过
"Was that Michelle?" Like, "She's hanging out the window again."
那是米歇尔吗 会说“她又把头伸出窗外了”
"Michelle was outside the sunroof." "Get back in!" Yeah.
米歇尔从汽车天窗伸出头了 给我进去 是啊
I just want some wind in my face. Yeah, I don't-Small things.
我就是想被风吹吹 啊 我没……就这样的小事
You don't think about that. Yeah, we can't open windows.
你从来没这么奢望过 是啊 我们不能开窗
I mean, the windows in our house don't open.
我是说 房子的窗户是不能打开的
But on "Scandal" they go on the balcony all the time.
不过 在“小道消息”里 他们一直待在阳台上啊 你知道么
You know? There is the balcony, yeah. That's real. So you can go on the balcony.
是 确实有阳台 那是真的 所以你们能去阳台啊
We do, and go on the balcony, but that's really the only door we can open to the outside.
我们去啊 我们去阳台上 不过那确实是唯一我们能朝外开的门
Oh. That's a bummer. It's-Yeah. It's interesting. Yeah, it really is.
哦 真是糟糕 这 没错 很有意思哈 确实是