(单词翻译:单击)
I just don't understand salespeople.
我真的不理解这帮干销售的 。
it's, it's, you know, it's actually a really interesting trait that allows somebody to be a good salesperson.
你知道要成为一名好的销售员,你必须具备一个非常重要的特征 。
It comes down to empathy.
那就是要感同身受 。
Are you able to put yourself in the other person's shoes?
你是否能够站在别人的角度考虑事情?
I know what I want.
我知道我想要什么 。
I know how I want it to be but the reason VaynerMedia has been successful
我也知道怎么做,其实“VaynerMedia”能够成功的原因,
is because I haven't been stubborn about forcing all of my clients who are 9-billion-dollar companies to do it my way.
是因为我没有那么固执,非要让我的客户按照我的方式去做,我客户的公司有的价值90亿美金,
I'm a little, I'm a little, I'm a speedboat.
我其实就是那个,就是一个小快艇 。
You know, me as a brand, as a person, as a human, I'm too teeny tiny.
我其实是那个最微不足道的人 。
VaynerMedia's small, 100 million, small, 100 million small.
“VaynerMedia”规模很小的,才价值1亿美金,太小了 。
Like my Pepsi client, you know, they break that much products in a month.
我在百事的客户,他们一个月就能卖出这么多东西 。
Small, not really, but you know, small.
跟他们比我们太小了,真的是这样 。
And so, and so, you need to be empathetic.
所以,你需要站在别人的角度考虑问题 。
I know how you want it to be. I know when you're hitting me up for 15 minutes of my time.
我知道你想怎么做,我用15分钟和大家聊天,
What you want out of it? What do I want out of it?
你想从中获得什么,我想从中获取什么?
What do I get out of it?
我会得到什么?
And that's why I do 24/7/365.
这也就是我为什么全年不停歇的原因 。
I check my wants at the door when I go in sales mode and that's the flip reverse of how most you roll.
当我进入销售模式之前,我会想清楚我想要什么,但你们多数人都没这么做 。
And that's why I win.
这也就是我成功的原因 。
The combination of running the marathon, I don't need it right now.
这是一场漫长的马拉松,我现在不需要 。
I'm patient as fuck and I really give a shit about what you want. It's why you like me.
我特别有耐心,而且我关心你的所求,这其实也是你们喜欢我的原因 。
It's why this content works. It's why all these things work.
这才是重点,这才是重中之重 。
Because I think about you, I don't think about myself and so we need to deploy empathy.
因为我考虑了你们,我没有考虑自己,我考虑了你们的感受 。
You think you're a good salesman, show me by deploying massive empathy and awareness to the other person.
你说你是好销售,那让我看看你们对他人的关心,让别人觉得你重视他们 。
They're not stupid. They don't not get it.
他们不傻,他们得到了自己想要的 。
They don't get it the way you want it cause usually it's for you.
只是他们没按照你的方式而已,因为通常是因为你 。
Amount of you trying to sell me right now in the comments on Insta, I know what you want.
许多人在“Instagram”评论中卖东西给我,我知道你想要什么 。
But if you're trying to sell it to somebody, you need to understand what they want.
如果你真的想卖东西,你需要知道他们的所求 。
That just came out of straight living.
我告诉你们的这些都是从生活中来 。
Knowing what I just did the last 12 hours and then going in these comments sections
你知道我过去12个小时都干了什么,然后看看网友评论,
and people just, just not deploying empathy.
发现你们并不在乎别人的感受 。
If you want something, you need to reverse hearing the other person.
如果你想得到什么,你要先听听别人怎么说 。