(单词翻译:单击)
Do ever get anything wrong? What do you do when you make a mistake?
你犯过错吗?你犯错后会怎么做?
I...I get everything wrong, it's just that I can't recall it
我做得每件事都是错的,只是不愿回想而已,
because once it's wrong I'm moving on to the next thing.
因为一旦错了,我就会继续做其他的事情 。
Like dwell...Dwelling on what you fucked up on is the quickest way for the next thing not to work. Right? Yeah.
就像...纠结于你的所作所为是阻止你开展其他工作的捷径,对吧?对 。
So like...so I think I do everything...
所以...我认为做每件事...
I mean you know this, this is a fun thing to say. Some people in the back know this.
我的意思是你了解我要讲的这个有趣故事 。后排的人知道它 。
I was a breakout YouTube star in the first year, 2006,
2006年,我在第一年就成为了YouTube上的明星,
I decided that the right strategy was to leave YouTube completely and go to Viddler,
我做得正确决定是彻底地离开YouTube,去Viddler,
because Viddler offered me equity in their company.
因为Viddler给我提供了它们的股权 。
And I've left an enormous amount of attention,
在Viddler,我倾注了大量的心血,
I deviated from my intouch thesis to do short-term economics and equity in a company and I lost.
我偏离了我的动态软件论点,做了短期经济和股权,然后失败了 。
I lost. When DRock finally came in my life two years ago
我失败了 。两年前,DRock进入了我的生活,
and we started to try to build up my YouTube for the first time.
我们开始第一次尝试建立我自己的视频网站 。
I was sitting on 40,000 users followers in a world where I could have had millions if I just stayed the course.
全世界有40000名用户关注了我,但如果我当初坚持下来没有改行,我可能已经有数百万粉丝了 。
So, I make mistakes all the time,
所以,我一直在犯错,
I'm re-organizing VaynerMedia every day 'cause it's based on a mistake I made the prior year.
因为上半年犯的错误,我每天都重组范纳媒体 。
I just don't give a fuck about my mistakes,
我根本不在乎我犯的错误,
everybody else cares about your mistakes.
别人都很在意你的过错 。
If you're worried about your own mistakes, you've already lost.
如果连你自己也在乎,那你早就输了 。