(单词翻译:单击)
I just think most people don't want to work hard enough for what they want in return. Yeah.
我认为多数人不想为自己想要的东西付出相应的努力 。是的 。
I just genuinely believe that. I think everybody wants the stuff.
我坚信这一点 。我认为每个人都想要成功 。
It's... just the problem is... it's hard work.
问题是得努力工作 。
and you have to give up leisure, family time, like you have to give shit up.
你必须放弃休闲,放弃家庭时间,就像你不得不放弃废话 。
I mean I look at my kids right now and I like the level of disrespect I have for my children...is unbelievable.
我的意思是,我现在对我孩子的轻视令人难以置信 。
And I make videos about it, like making fun of them.
我录了视频,就像是取笑他们 。
I actually think I'm doing it on purpose, like I think I'm being competitive with my own children.
我确实是故意这样做的,就像是和自己的孩子竞争一样 。
This is a very flawed thing, this is not good.
这有缺陷,这很不好 。
This is me working on my issues.
这是我在处理自己的问题 。
I... I genuinely do not believe that they could be as successful.
我...我真的不相信他们能和我一样成功 。
Because when you are handed,
因为你一直接受帮助,
when you grow up on the Upper East Side and go to private schools and have a house in the Hamptons,
你在上东区长大,上的是私立学校,在汉普顿斯有房,
you are set up to not have the hunger or the fight that it's going to take, because you just don't know. I mean,
你没有相应地渴望或斗志,因为你不知道 。我的意思是
First of all, by the way, that's how we are just as human beings.
首先,这是人类的生存方式 。
We don't know how tough it is to be a fly.
我不知道做只苍蝇有多难 。
We're like...there's like, we don't like... we're in the Alpha,
我们就像...它们就像,我们不喜欢...我们生活在自己的世界
but all, I mean that's serious, it's a very funny thing,
但是,我很认真,这是件很有意思的事,
but like we just take everything, we just take everything for granted.
但是我们把一切当做理所当然 。