美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第181期:渴求关注
日期:2017-03-21 16:25

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

That was crazy.Thank you man.I think 1/8 of that was for me,still.Ok,1/10 of it.

简直疯狂 谢了 伙计 不过我觉得1/8的欢呼是给我的 好吧1/10

How are you,pal?I love you,good to see you.Good to see you too.

你好吗 伙计 我爱你啊 见到你太好了 见到你太棒了

Nice to see everybody.I'm grad to be here.

见到大家真开心 能来我很高兴

That's all the time we have.Good night,everybody.

没时间了 大家晚安

You know,Adam,I got to ask you,the "S.N.L" 40th anniversary aired,I think it was 2 1/2 weeks ago.

亚当我得问一句 大概两周半前播出了SNL的40周年纪念集

It was like in February at some point.It gets so confusing.

好像是2月份的什么时候 我都记不清了


Now that it's march.It's confusing because it's march now.It's march.

现在都三月了 现在都是三月了 我有点糊涂 是3月了

It was a long time ago.Those were crazy times back in February.

那是好久之前了 2月的疯狂时刻啊

A lot of time has passed."Saturday Night Live"thing.The day Saturday Night Live reunion. That thing was fantastic.

时间过去了好久 《周六夜现场》 《周六夜现场》的大重聚 那简直太棒了

I gotta to say,Did you enjoy yourself?Well,certainly.I was the highlight,wasn't I?

我得说 你开心吗 是啊 我可是亮点啊

What you did was crazy.That was insane.You show so much of your body.That was crazy.

你的表演太棒了 简直疯狂 你露了那么多 简直疯狂

That used to be my thing.When I first got on Saturday night live,I was one of the few guys who would take my cloths off.Remember?yes.

那以前是我的专长啊 我最初上《周六夜现场》 我是为数不多肯脱衣服的人之一 记得吗 嗯

I worked there at the time as a writer.You were unafraid to try anything.

我当时在那里做编剧 你什么都不怕做

That was desperation.Just wanted to get out there any way I could.

我是渴求关注啊 我只想尽一切努力出位

I knew when I was writing the things,If I write a shirtless guy,everyone's going to be like,I don't want to be shirtless,and I was like,I'll do.That was my trick.

我写段子的时候 知道如果写成裸男 大家肯定都不愿做裸男 我就会说 我来做 那是我的诡计

词汇解析

1、take off

(飞机)起飞

We eventually took off at 11 o'clock and arrived in Venice at 1.30.

我们终于在11点起飞,1:30 到达威尼斯。

(产品、活动、事业等)腾飞,突然成功

They need to expand the number of farmers who are involved if the scheme's going to really take off.

这个方案要想真正成功,他们就需要增加参与的农场主的人数。

In 1944, he met Edith Piaf, and his career took off.

1944 年,他结识了伊迪思·比阿夫,从此他的事业开始腾飞。

(突然)离开,走开,走掉

He took off at once and headed back to the motel.

他立刻离开,回到汽车旅馆。

He took himself off to Mexico.

他突然动身去了墨西哥。

2、highlight

使突出;强调;使注意

Last year Collins wrote a moving ballad which highlighted the plight of the homeless.

去年,柯林斯写了一首动人的抒情歌曲,突出描绘了无家可归者的苦境。

Once again, the 'Free Press' prefers not to highlight these facts.

“自由新闻”组织再次故意不去突出强调这些事实。

(用荧光笔)标出;(在计算机屏幕上)突出显示

Highlight the chosen area by clicking and holding down the left mouse button.

点击并摁住鼠标左键将所选区域高亮显示。

the relevant maps with the route highlighted in yellow.

用黄色荧光笔标出路线的相关地图

最有趣(或最精彩、最重要)的部分

a match that is likely to prove one of the highlights of the tournament.

可能是本次联赛中最精彩的比赛之一

The highlight of my day used to be cooking Meg a meal when she came in from work.

过去,我一天中最有意思的事就是在梅格下班回到家时为她做顿饭。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • relevantadj. 相关的,切题的,中肯的
  • balladn. 民歌,歌谣,流行歌曲,情歌
  • expandv. 增加,详述,扩展,使 ... 膨胀, vi. (谈
  • confusingadj. 使人困惑的,令人费解的 动词confuse的现
  • tournamentn. 比赛,锦标赛,(中世纪的)骑士比武
  • highlightn. 加亮区,精彩部分,最重要的细节或事件,闪光点 vt
  • schemen. 方案,计划,阴谋 v. 计画,设计,体系,结构,图
  • routen. 路线,(固定)线路,途径 vt. 为 ... 安排
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的