哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第122期
日期:2016-11-10 10:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

That it is the most likelihood outcome of just contact hypothesis, just getting them to be together.

接触假设 只让人们一起交谈最可能的结果是引起更多冲突

And there were many people trying to resolve the conflict, not just in the Middle East, else in the world,

有很多人都试图解决冲突不只在中东 世界各地都有这种情况

With very good intentions but very often making inadvertently the matters worse.

人们都心存好意但往往在不经意间使事情变得更糟

Idealism and good intentions are not enough. We need to merge, to mate the research with the practice.

理想主义和善意是不够的我们需要将理论结合实践

And this is where you come in, taking it seriously now.

需要你们这样做认真对待

when I take it seriously, there is a problem here

但当我认真对待这事就出现了一个问题

Because sometimes research doesn't deliver good news. It would be much easier and nicer

有时研究所得并不一定是好消息如果仅仅是将

If we could just simply get Israelis and Arabs together and the conflict would end.

以色列人和阿拉伯人聚在一起 冲突就结束那事情就简单得多 容易得多

It would be much nicer and easier, smoother, it would be much easier,

这将让事情变得更简单非常容易

If we could just cultivate children self esteem by giving them positive feedback

如果我们要培养孩子自尊仅仅通过多一些赞美

Telling them how wonderful they are. It's easy to do, right?

告诉他们 他们有多棒这很容易做到 不是吗?

It feels good. They feel good. We feel good. But in the long run, it doesn't help, if it's only that.

这样感觉很好 他们感觉良好 我们也是但从长远来看 仅仅这样做并没有帮助

Much easier. And research very often delivers bad news,

只是容易而已研究往往带来坏消息

Saying it's not enough the contact; it's not enough to praise.

只是接触还不够只是赞扬还不够

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到