我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:工作节奏很紧
日期:2016-09-04 11:30

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

About ten years ago, I was sitting outside...downtown at a restaurant, and it must have been 11 o'clock at night.
大概是十年前有一天,我坐在下城的一下餐厅外面那会儿大概是夜里十一点。
And all of a sudden, there goes Bill Cunningham on his bike.
忽然我看见Bill和他的自行车。
I thought, "Oh, I want to say hello," but he was gone in a fleeting moment.
我正想着和他打个招呼,但是他一下就从我面前骑了过去。
And all I could see was his blue coat and the bike go by.
然后我只能看见他和他蓝色的外套远去是身影。
And I knew where he was headed.
我大概知道他是赶着去哪里。
He goes to many events in one evening.
他一天晚上要参加很多的活动和派对。
He's in one event uptown, and he's downtown at another event.
可能去上城参加一个活动然后又要赶去下城参加另一个。
It's rigorous work.
这样的工作节奏很紧。
This is too early to be at one of these downtown parties.
我们是不是来的太早了。
We're the only ones here.
现在只有我们到了。
Bill's gonna be here for five minutes and leave.
Bill只能待五分钟,然后就要走了。
Big smiles. Come on, Annie!
笑一个嘿,Annie!
Beautiful, guys.
很好看。
That's a classic Schwinn.
这是我的老Schwinn车。
Someone gave it to me.
别人送给我的。
That's my 29th. Wonderful.
这是我的第29辆车了好的。
I've had 28 stolen.
前28辆都被偷了。
28 stolen bikes?
28辆自行车?
Yeah. That's the 29th.
是的…这是第29辆。
Oh, my goodness, the kids are all here.
哦,天呐,你们都来了。
The kids are here.
你们都来了…
I came out from L.A.With Annie.
我从洛杉矶和Annie一起过来的。
Oh, how wonderful. -She's ensconced down there.
哦,那真好。-她住在这边。
Oh, aren't you kids beautiful? Look at you.
你看,你们这样很好看啊。
"You kids." Never changes.
你还是叫我"孩子"。
Look at you two kids. -You gonna take?
看你们两个…-你要拍照么?
Yes. -Of us?
是的-给我们两个拍?
Yes. In basic black? Are you kidding?
是的…你穿的黑色,开玩笑么?
A very special one too. Yes.
不过这也很特别。
Bill is a true egalitarian.
Bill对每个人都是一样的。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到