我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第45期:正在退步的政府
日期:2016-09-19 14:30

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

It's the clothes, not the celebrity, and not the spectacle.
最重要的是衣服不是那些名人或是时装秀。
It's as true today as it ever was. He who seeks beauty...Will find it.
他一直是这样的。寻找美的存在也将找到它。
We cannot base New York City's entire economy...on Wall Street and real estate.
我们不能把整个纽约的经济都建立在华尔街和房地产商身上。
It's a rally to save, or protect, the garment industry from disappearing.
他们在努力拯救和保护这个正在退步的政府。
But I'm afraid it's too late.
不过我觉得有点晚了。
All the jobbers are gone. They've all more or less moved out.
这些批发商都走了。
90-95% of the clothes Americans wear...are made outside of America.
90~95%美国人穿的衣服都不是在美国做的。
Michael!
Michael。
Mr. Cunningham, they would like you up there.
Cunningham先生,他们希望你到那边去。
How are you? -Great. Good.You? -Good to see you.
近来如何?-很好,很好。你呢?-很高兴见到你。
I'm hanging out behind the scenes.
我不在那儿干了。
I think I'll take one of those pea coats. Made in America?
我觉得那我可以要一件这样的外套…美国制造么?
Get ready for the best part of the pea coat.
来看看这衣服最好的地方。
Cashmere and neoprene. -Oh, too rich for me.
羊绒和氯丁橡胶。-哦,这对我太奢侈了。
David Wolfson is one of the last..."jobbers"? What do you call yourself, David?
David Wolfson大概是这儿的最后一个批发商或者你自己怎么称呼?
Oh, contractor. -Contractor. Excuse me. I'll get it straight.
哦,承包商。-承包商…抱歉,我理解错了。
There were thousands of them 30 years ago, and there's now maybe 45.
大概三十年前,这儿有很多批发商现在…大概只剩45家了。
Oh, look at this.
哦,看这边。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到