我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第33期:很会开玩笑
日期:2016-09-07 11:35

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Damn you kids!
嘿,你这孩子。
I love this one. Scientists.
我喜欢这张…科学家。
He must be quite a jokester.
他一定很会开玩笑。
He's a Nobel laureate and so forth, and he's teasing the other scientist.
他得过几次诺贝尔奖,他在调戏其他的科学家。
Look at this beautiful child, but we have no room for her.
看这漂亮的姑娘但是我们没有版面放她了。
I think we need someone new, young.
我觉得我们这儿应该放个年轻人。
I didn't know who she was. Just, I liked the way she looked.
我不知道她是谁,但我很喜欢她的样子。
The dress is terrific.
这条裙子真是太棒了。
Asymmetric on the bias. You never see that.
你从没看过这衣服这么穿。
And it's not a model. That's a private person that brought their own clothes.
她不是什么模特只是个很会打扮自己的姑娘。
I have the most beautiful picture of Mrs. Bass.
这是我见过的Bass夫人最好看的照片了。
She looks like a John Singer Sargent portrait.
她看起来像John Singer Sargent的肖像
A what? Absolutely ravishing.
像什么?
Except, she's got a modesty bib filling in the V-neckline.
只是…她穿着这个V领的衣服显得胸很小。
What a crime. That should have been...I'm sure the dressmaker got timid.
怎么会这样,那个设计师太保守了。
You know, to fill it.
应该把领子放开。
Isn't that a shame? It should have been left open.
真是的,他应该把这个领子放开。
Look how elegant she is. -Oh, yeah.
看她可真是优雅。-哦,是的。
Oh. That woman is amazing.
这女人真是了不起。
Uh, wasn't she in last week? -No. No.
我们上周没有登她么?-没,没有。
Oh, no, you don't cut her arms. Are you crazed?
哦,你不要把她的胳膊裁掉你疯了么。
Well, excuse me. -Keep her hands in.
对不起。-留着她的手臂。
My God, John. Where's your sensitivity?
我的天呐John,你的灵感都哪儿去了?
I mean, she's probably the most elegant woman, or one of the most elegant women, in New York.
我觉得她大概是最优雅的女人了…纽约最优雅的女人之一。
Oh, you wouldn't know. What am I talking to you about that stuff?
哦,你又不懂…我干嘛和你说这些。
You're a lumberjack, and here I'm talking dresses to you.
你这个粗人,我竟然在和你讨论这些裙子。
Are you talking to me? I was completely ignoring you all that time.
你在跟我说话么?我装没听见。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到