我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第29期:人生的终点
日期:2016-09-03 11:22

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Let's all toast to my mother, who was born, not only on the 30th of March, but in 1902, the 30th of March was Easter Day.
让我们为她干杯为她的生日,她在1902年3月30号那个复活节出生。
Mrs. Astor represented some timeless sense of style and elegance...and philanthropy...and doing the right thing.
Astor夫人身上展现这一种永恒的优雅,她一直坚持的慈善事业还有她做的事情。
I really am not so extraordinary.
我并不是多么杰出的人。
I'm just an ordinary person who has had a very good life...and is very near...and it is getting very near to the end.
我只是个有着幸福生活的普通人,并且…似乎很快就会走到人生的终点。
And I've had a wonderful time.
我拥有过很多美好的时光。
You've all really been so sweet.
你们一直都对我那么好。
I think it was impossible not to admire her.
我觉得你不可能不去崇敬她。
They became really very close friends.
她和Bill是非常好的朋友。
And he did chronicle her every single move.
他几乎用相机记录下了她的一生。
It was with a genuine kindness and affection, and he protected her.
他出于一种发自内心的友谊和亲情保护着她。
To the very end they were great friends.
一直以来,他们是非常非常好的朋友。
I'm guessing...that he might actually have come from a wealthy family because of that, and because only people who come from wealth can live the way he lives.
我猜…Bill是来自一个非常富裕的家庭,因为只有来自这样家庭的人,才会有他这种生活态度和理念。
So that's always been my assumption, but I've actually never discussed it with him.
我一直是这么假设的但是从来没有和他讨论过这个问题。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到