我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:爱出风头
日期:2016-09-01 10:37

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

That's all it's about.
整个城市都是这样的。
There is...This is not a pleasant city to live in, aside from the fact that there are a lot of people, uh, here who are ambitious.
实话说,有时候住在这个城市是不舒服的…当你身边有很多有野心的人。
People are very pushy socially in New York, but they don't wave a flag.
纽约人都很爱出风头,他们不会举个旗子来标明自己。
They just move in the right direction.
他们只需要去对地方。
The right direction is toward Bill Cunningham's camera.
如果被Bill的相机拍下来,就是证明自己身份的一种方式。
I don't think that Bill considers himself a social arbiter. I really don't consider him as being someone who gets a lift out of being with these people.
但我相信Bill从来不把自己当做一个界定别人身份地位的标准。他和这些人绝不是一类人。
Yeah, that's it! Yeah.
好,就这样。
That's...That's the way.
这样很好。
Yeah, it's a nice expression.
这个姿势很好。
None of this stiff stuff.
不会显得不自然。
You caught us napping. -I get that with the benefactors up there.
被你发现我们在拍照。-很幸运,这张拍这么好。
How you doing today there? -Okay, kid.
嘿,你今天怎么样?-我很好。
There's a little fish in the back.
后面那里有些鱼。
Would they bring you some fish over to the other side?
需要他们给你拿一些鱼过来么?
Oh, no. I don't want anything. -Are you sure?
哦,不,我什么都不要-你确定么?
Oh, yeah. I eat with my eyes.
是的,我光看就能填饱自己了。
Yeah, I know, but you need to keep your body up too.
我明白…但你也要保证体力呀。
Hmm? You won't let me get you a little plate?
嗯…你不需要我帮你盛一小盘么?
Oh, no. No, thank you, Mary.
哦,不不…不用了Mary。
Nobody would see you.
没人会注意到的。
No. Thank you, child. Okay.
哦,真的不需要了好吧。
A lot of people think it's a little peculiar...that I never have a drink or something like that, but I made up my mind...Oh, at Women's Wear.
很多人会觉得奇怪…在这些活动上,我从来不吃也不喝,但我是这么想的我的关注点在那些女士的着装。
People were always wining and dining you, and I thought, "Well, I'm not into that."
他们总是给我端来美酒和美食,但我对这些真的不感兴趣。
And I'm there just to report for the Times.
我来参加这些活动只是为了《纽约时报》的报道。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到