我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第13期:花花公子
日期:2016-08-18 10:50

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

I have all my little animals, who, by the way, are very jealous of me, and so I have to give them jewelry...otherwise they bite.
我养着我的宠物…它有时候会嫉妒我,我得给它们买些珠宝,否则它们会咬我。
I always heard growing up that Joan Crawford said that...whenever she went out, she had to go out as Joan Crawford.
我常听人说…比如琼·克劳馥说过她每次出门,她必须是自己,是琼·克劳馥的样子。
So I took that to heart, and whenever I go out, I have to be Patrick McDonald.
我把这句话深深地记在心里每次我出门,也必须打扮的就是我自己的样子。
I have to be the dandy, and I would never go out...without my beauty mark, my eyebrows, my hat.
我必须保持这样花花公子的样子,我绝不会不画这样妆,这样的眉毛,带这样的帽子出门。
I would never do that.
我绝不会那么做。
We're all canvases.
我们就像是画布。
We're all blank canvases when we get up in the morning, and we paint ourselves.
每天早上起来就是一块空白的画布然后我们要去装扮自己。
Sometimes we're surreal.
有时是超现实主义的。
Sometimes we're impressionistic. Sometimes we're modern.
有时是印象派的,有时是前卫的。
It...It just depends on the day.
这完全取决于…那天你是怎样的状态。
This is my, uh, alphabet outfit, and, this is another of, uh, my...my clothing...that appeared in "On the Street" column of Bill Cunningham.
这是我的…字母装这件衣服同时也曾经登上过Bill的 "On the Street"专栏。
I call it "Awning Stripes."
我把这件叫做"条纹帐篷"。
A Scottish plaid outfit.
这是一件苏格兰格子装。
I don't know which clan it belongs to.
我也不知道这是什么民族的。
When I wear this outfit, people smile, and it kind of cheers them up a little bit.
当我穿这件外套出去时,很多人会笑好像这件衣服会让他们变得开心一些。
This is one of my other lollipop salesman's outfit.
这是一件棒棒糖售货员外套。
A combination of different plaids from Scotland.
这件衣服融合了很多苏格兰的格子花纹。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到