(单词翻译:单击)
见证爱的诗歌
本期主题:But You Didn't
垫乐:
The Side of a Hill- Paul Simon
Main Title电影《恋恋笔记本》配乐
The Glorious Death-冯曦妤
虹-手嶌葵

诗歌背景:
《但是你没有》的作者是一位普通的美国妇女,她的丈夫在女儿4岁时应征入伍去了越南战场,从此她便和女儿相依为命。后来,她的丈夫、孩子的爸爸在越南战争中不幸阵亡。她终身守寡,直至年老病逝。她的女儿在整理遗物时发现了母亲当年写给父亲的这首诗,题目就是《但是你没有》。
有的爱情是我愿意为你长眠在冰冷的海底,却嘱咐你要好好生活下去,生很多很多孩子,去骑马,去演戏-Titanic《泰坦尼克号》。

有的爱情是你老到再也记不起我们相遇的点点滴滴,我会每天照着一本洒满昏黄的笔记本,再一点一点读给你听-The Notebook《恋恋笔记本》。
有的爱情是我为你离开古堡,为你承担谎言,为你努力接受我所不能融入的一切,也在每年冬天,让这从不下雪的小镇上空造出片片白雪,好看你在雪中跳舞,而我也在窗前用冰刻出了你的样子- Edward Scissorhands《剪刀手爱德华》。
我们知道很多感天动地的爱情故事,看过无数在兜兜转转中相遇的爱情电影,为许多爱情的缺席而叹息,也为许多爱情的圆满而感动。其实,平凡的爱情也未尝不好。今天潇雨为您带来的诗歌,来自美国的一位普通妇女-But You Didn't《但是你没有》。

But You Didn't
但是你没有
Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?
记得那天,我借用你的新车,我撞凹了它
I thought you'd kill me, but you didn't.
我以为你一定会杀了我的,但是你没有

And remember the time I dragged you to the beach, and you said it would rain, and it did?
记得那天,我拖你去海滩,而它真如你所说的下了雨
I thought you'd say, "I told you so." But you didn't.
我以为你会说“我告诉过你” ,但是你没有
Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys to make you jealous, and you were?
记得那天,我和所有的男人调情好让你嫉妒,而你真的嫉妒了
I thought you'd leave, but you didn't.
我以为你一定会离开我,但是你没有

Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?
记得那天,我在你的新地毯上吐了满地的草莓饼
I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.
我以为你一定会厌恶我的,但是你没有
And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal and you showed up in jeans?
记得那天,我忘了告诉你那个舞会是要穿礼服的,而你却穿了牛仔裤
I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.
我以为你一定要抛弃我了,但是你没有

Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.
是的,有许多的事你都没有做,
But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.
而你容忍我钟爱我保护我
There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.
有许多许多的事情我要回报你,等你从越南回来
But you didn't.
但是你没有
静听反战歌曲
The Side of a Hill-Paul Simon
在山岭的一隅
On the side of a hill
在山岭的一隅
In a land called somewhere
在这无名之地
A little boy lays asleep in the earth
少年躺在地上沉睡
While down in the valley a cruel war rages
不理会山谷里弹片横飞
And people forget what a child's life is worth
人们早已忘记青春生命的价值

On the side of a hill a little cloud weeps
在山岭的一隅,白云在低泣
And waters the grave with its silent tears
野坟上的雨滴,原来是上天在啜泣
While a soldier cleans and polishes a gun
军士在擦拭
That ended a life at the age of seven years
那结束七龄幼童生命的凶器
And the war rages on in a land called somewhere
战火吞噬了这无名之地
And Generals order their men to kill
将军命令士兵攻击
And to fight for a cause they've long ago forgotten
为了那早已被遗忘的原因
While a little cloud weeps on the side of a hill
一小片白云,在山岭的一隅低泣
