广州金太阳六年级下 Unit 14:孩子们的希望和梦想
日期:2012-12-16 14:51

(单词翻译:单击)

MODULE 5 HOPES AND FANTASIES
模块5 希望和梦想
UNIT 14 Hopes and Fantasies of the Children
第14单元 孩子们的希望和梦想
Dialogue
对话
1 Look and listen. Then read and act out the dialogue.
1 看和听。然后阅读并表演对话。
Mike: What do you want to do? Do you want to go to see a film?
迈克:你想要做什么?你想要去看一部电影吗?
Jiamin: Yes. What film?
嘉明:是的,什么电影?
Mike: Well, do you want to see the film about the Monkey King?
迈克:嗯,你想要看一部关于猴王的电影吗?
Jiamin: The Monkey King? That's great! It's a good film!
嘉明:猴王?那太好了!它是一部好电影!
Mike: Wow! Look! He is becoming very tall!
迈克:喔!看!他变得越来越大!
Jiamin: I wish I could become very tall, too. Look at that! He is flying! I wish I could fly like the Monkey King.
嘉明:我也希望我能变得很高。看那里!他在飞!我希望我可以像猴王那样飞。
Mike: Me too. I wish I could fly in the blue sky.
迈克:我也是。我希望我可以在蓝天上飞翔。
Jiamin: Look at that! That's fantastic!
嘉明:看那!那太梦幻了!
Mike: I wish I could get a magic stick.
迈克:我希望我能得到一根魔法棒。
Jiamin: Me too. I wish I could have a lot of fun with a magic stick like that.
嘉明:我也是。我希望我可以用根像那样的魔法棒来享受很多娱乐。
Woman: Boys, it's time for you to go home now.
女人:孩子们,是你们该要回家的时间了。
Jiamin: I wish I could fly home!
嘉明:我希望我可以飞回家!
Mike: I wish I could finish my homework!
迈克:我希望我可以完成我的家庭作业!

分享到
重点单词
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉