影视剧中的生活口语 第121期:逛商场
日期:2016-07-08 11:52

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Friends,《老友记》


A: Hey!
甲:嗨!
B: So, what are you in the market for? We've got uh, scarves, tulip post cards...
乙: 你们想买什么?这里有围巾、印有郁金香的明信片……
A: Check this out? Huh? Yeah. That's the stuff. What do you think?
甲:要不要看看这个?嗯?是的。就是这个了.你觉得呢?
C: Well, I don't have to buy that "I'm with stupid" T-shirt anymore.
丙:我想我不用再买印有"与笨蛋同行"字样的T恤了。

17.jpg


A: Well, I like it. Here you go.
甲:哎呀,我喜欢,给你钱。
C: All right,look, you're not really gonna buy that, are you? Don't you think you've embarrassed me enough tor one day?
丙:好吧,听着,你不是来真的吧?难道你不觉得你已经让我难堪一整天了吗?
A: Oh, I embarrass you?
甲:啊,我让你难堪?
C: How can I answer that when I'm pretending I don't know you?
丙:当我假装不认识你的时候,我该怎么回答呢?
B: He's just jealous. You'll fit right in; all Londoners wear them!
乙:他这是嫉妒,你渐渐就习惯了,所有伦敦人都戴这个!
C: Oh really? Then how come no one here is wearing them?
丙:是吗?那为什么这里没有人穿?
B: They're all tourists.
乙:他们都是观光客。
C: All right, look, if you insist on wearing that, in public, you know, you're gonna spend the rest of the afternoon all by yourself.
丙:好吧,听好了,如果你坚持要戴它的话,下午你就自己逛,你懂的。
A: Oh yeah? If you're gonna make me choose between you and the hat? I choose the hat.
甲:是吗?如果你非要我在你和帽子之间做选择,我选择帽子。
B: Good choice.
乙:英明的选择。

生活口语

A: Good afternoon, is there anything I can do for you?
A:下午好,有什么能为您效劳的吗?
B: I'm looking for a pair of boots.
B:我想买一双靴子

A: Hello, I'm looking for a pair of boots.
A:您好,我想买一双靴子。
B: What about this brown pair? It's new style and I can give you 20% off now.
B:这双棕色的怎么样?是新款,现在买我还可以绐你打八折。
重点讲解:
I want to buy a pair of boots.
I'm looking for a pair of boots.
去商场购物,我们需要告知售货员自己想要购买的东西以便对方进行介绍,用I want to buy sth. 来表达固然没错,但老外更为常用的说法是 I' m looking for sth.需要注意的是,在这里不能将这句话直译为"我在找某样东西",它表达的是"我想买某物"。

分享到