影视剧中的生活口语 第17期:人际关系
日期:2015-04-29 16:33

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Desperate Housewives,《绝望的主妇》


A:You know,Phyllis,we cannot thank you enough for accepting our apology.

甲:你知道吗,菲利斯,非常感谢你能接受我们的道歉。

B:Well, I think we should try to stay on good terms for Danielle's sake.I'm glad you suggested that we eat out here. I never think to do this.

乙:我觉得我们应该一团和气,多为丹妮尔着想。我很高兴你提议在外面聚餐, 我从来没想过会这样。

A:Oh, dam, I forgot the napkins.

甲:哦,糟糕,我忘记带纸巾了。

B:Oh, no problem. I'll go get some.

乙:哦,没关系,我去拿。



A:So now that we have a moment alone, your mother and I would like to say how proud we are of you.

甲:我们现在可以单独谈谈了。你妈妈和我想说的是我们为你感到骄傲。

B:Yeah,right.

乙:嗯,才怪。

A:Seriously, we hadn't realized you'd matured enough to take on the of motherhood all by yourself.

甲:说真的,我们没想到你能成熟到愿意独自承担抚养孩子的重担。

B:Well, grandma's gonna help.

乙:外婆会帮忙的。

A:She'll do what she can, but you mustn't overtax her. Her heart is not very strong.

甲:她会尽力帮忙,但你不能太累着她了。她的心脏不太好。

B:She seems fine to me.

乙:我觉得她看起很好的。

生活口语

How is your house?

新房子怎么样?

Yes,it's nice and clean. I am on good terms with my neighbors.

是的,很好很干净。我和街坊四邻关系很好。

重点讲解:

I've a very good relationship with my neighbors.

I am on good terms with my neighbors.

表达“与街坊四邻相处融洽”用be on good terms with要比have a good relationship with更加地道,短语be on good terms with表示“与...关系好”。

分享到