性爱大师第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第9期:我们没有行为科学系
日期:2015-12-24 15:38

(单词翻译:单击)

Did she live? The woman in surgery today? - Yes.

她活下来了吗?今天做手术的那个女人?-是的。

And would she have died had you not stepped in? Yes.

要是没有你,她是不是就死了?是的。

Then I envy you. That's a day well spent.

我真羡慕你。今天过得很有价值。

They're very strict about my break.

他们对我的休息时间卡的很严。

Since you brought up the subject of sex...- Actually, you did.

既然你提到了性这个话题。-是你提起来的。

Why would a woman fake an orgasm?

女人为什么会假装高潮?


To get a man to climax quickly.

为了让男人快点达到高潮。

Usually so the woman can get back to whatever it is she'd rather be doing.

这样,女人就可以赶紧完事儿该干嘛干嘛去了。

I know it's late, but I need to sign up for classes now... Get myself in the system, officially registered as a student.

我知道有点晚了,但我现在必须登记,把我录入系统中正式注册成为一个学生。

I was thinking my emphasis of study could be nature versus nurture.

我觉得我的学习重点可以是"先天与后天"。

I recently read an article on the subject.

最近我读了一篇这方面的文章。

I found it very informative.

我觉得非常有启发。

We don't offer that as a major. Well, not as a major, necessarily.

我们没有那个主修课。当然了,不是主修课。

But it must fall in the department of behavioral sciences or something.

但肯定是属于行为科学系或者类似的什么科系。

We don't have a department of behavioral sciences.

我们没有行为科学系。

Well... The article was very interesting.

好吧文章非常有趣。

It made me look at my own children in a whole new light.

让我从全新的角度来看待我的孩子们。

My advice? Go home to your children and figure out what you really want.

我的建议是?回家找你的孩子,想明白你到底想要什么。

I want a degree. In an interesting subject...something important.

我想要一个学位。一门有趣学科的学位 这很重要。

When I was your age, I thought my children were important.

我在你这个年纪的时候觉得我的孩子们最重要。

Do you have a sociology department?

你们有社会学系吗?

Well, then I'd like you to sign me up in the sociology department as anundeclared major. Now.

那我希望你能把我登记到社会科学系成人补习班。现在。

分享到
重点单词
  • surgeryn. 外科,外科手术,诊所
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • emphasisn. 强调,重点
  • climaxn. 高潮,极点,层进法,[生]顶极群落
  • strictadj. 严格的,精确的,完全的
  • nurturen. 养育,照顾,教育,滋养,营养品 vt. 养育,给与