性爱大师第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:今晚的主角
日期:2015-12-04 10:56

(单词翻译:单击)

If the nightingales could sing like you. They'd sing much sweeter than they do.

如果夜莺有你这般歌喉。那它们的歌声将更加甜蜜。

For you brought a new kind of love to me.

你给我的爱很特别。

If the sandman brought me dreams of you. I'd want to sleep my whole life through. Set a new standard in the midwest...

如果睡魔让我梦到你。那么我想长睡永不醒。建立了中西部的新标准······

The highest standard.

最高的标准。

So high that even our friends on the coasts are now paying attention.

以至引起了居住于沿岸城市朋友们的注意。

The man that we're honoring this evening is a visionary in every sense of the word.

今晚的主角他绝对称得上是眼光深远。

I have known him since he was a resident here at Washington.

他还是华盛顿大学的住院医生时我们就相识了。


He was opinionated and hardheaded even then.

他那时就固执己见,十分顽固。

His constant innovations to obstetric surgery have earned him dominance in the field.

他在产科手术方面的不断创新为他赢得了这一领域的主导地位。

If there's one thing I hear during the course of my day, it's, "Thanks to him, we have a family."

如果说我这些年听到最多的一句话就是"多亏了他,我们终于有了个完整的家。"

Ladies and gentlemen, Dr. William Masters.

女士们先生们有请威廉·马斯特斯医生。

I am, uh...A man of science. Which is why I'll let my friend provost Scully supply the words tonight.

我...我这人只懂学术。所以我让我的朋友教务长斯高利来做今晚的发言。

Most regrettably, I have to go. It turns out I'm working this evening.

十分遗憾的是,我得走了。今晚我也有工作。

Bill Masters has yet to devise the baby guaranteed to arrive during business hours.

比尔·马斯特斯得去想办法让一个婴儿能在工作时间时降生。

But mark my words. He will.

相信我,他做得到。

But I do thank you. I thank you for honoring me here tonight.

但是感谢各位。谢谢各位今晚的盛情。

分享到
重点单词
  • dominancen. 支配(控制,统治,权威,优势)
  • visionaryadj. 幻影的,幻想的,有远见卓识的 n. 空想家,梦
  • hardheadedadj. 顽固的,现实的,冷静的,脚踏实地的
  • surgeryn. 外科,外科手术,诊所
  • constantadj. 经常的,不变的 n. 常数,恒量
  • supplyn. 补给,供给,供应,贮备 vt. 补给,供给,提供,
  • devisevt. 设计,发明,遗赠给 n. 遗赠,遗赠的不动