性爱大师第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第6期:只想交交朋友
日期:2015-12-17 17:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Here's my card. My work extension's on the front.

这是我的名片。我的办公室分机号码在前面。

Home number's on the back...my empty home.

家庭电话在后面,我那空荡荡的家。

Sad home, where no one is waiting for me.

悲哀的家,没有人等我的家。

I have two children waiting for me.

我有两个孩子等着我呢。

Well, maybe... Are your kids friendly?

那没准...你的孩子们友善吗?

'Cause maybe they'll take pity on me and invite me in.

他们没准会可怜我,然后请我进屋呢。

性爱大师7.jpg

I do appreciate the ride, Dr. Haas.

我很感激你载我回家,哈斯医生。

Ethan. And I'll take that to mean you'd like me to shove off.

伊桑。我觉得你大概是想让我走人了吧。

No, actually, I look forward to knowing you and maybe even becoming friends.

不,实际上,我希望能进一步了解你甚至能跟你成为朋友。

Friends. Yes. That's all my life can accommodate right now.

朋友,是的。我现在只想交交朋友。

I must look like an idiot.

我看起来肯定像个傻瓜。

But the truth is... All I could think about the entire drive home was kissing you. -Well, friends can kiss.

但说实在的载你回家这一路上,我满脑子都在想吻你。朋友之间也可以亲吻啊。

On your bottom now. Knees to chest.

现在躺平。膝盖蜷在胸前。

We could look in each other's eyes sometimes.

我们是不是有时可以试试面对面的姿势。

Once you're pregnant. Until then... This is the most effective position.

等你怀孕了再说吧。在那之前...这个姿势是最容易怀上的。

Daddy. What do you see when you look at me? Love. Love?

好爸爸。你看我的时候看到的是什么?爱。爱?

It was like something out of a movie... That kind of movie.

感觉就像是电影里的情节那种电影。

First, I get the "Just friends" Speech.

先是说什么"只做朋友"。

Next thing I know, she invites me in, and I get a blow job.

接着她就把我叫进屋,给我吹了个箫。

Right there on the couch. Fellatio.

就在沙发上。吮吸我的阴茎。

I know what it is. What it is incredible!

我知道吹箫是什么意思。简直让人不敢相信

These are the insured patients.

威廉·马斯特斯医生这些是有保险的患者。

分享到
重点单词
  • effectiveadj. 有效的,有影响的
  • accommodatevi. 使自己适应 vt. 使一致,和解;提供方便;容纳
  • pityn. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜 v. 同情,怜悯
  • insuredn. 被保险者,保户 动词insure的过去式和过去分词
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • extensionn. 伸展,延长,扩充,电话分机
  • shoven. 推,挤 v. 推挤,放置,撞
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的