位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 撞车 > 正文
撞车crash(MP3+中英字幕) 第24期:为什么是黑人
日期:2015-09-07 16:40

(单词翻译:单击)

crash.jpg

What did you say? I mean,

你说什么? 我是说...

I know all the sociological reasons why per capita

我终于知道为什么现在社会上...

eight times more black men are incarcerated than white men.

黑人的犯罪率是白人八倍的原因了

Schools are a disgrace. Lack of opportunity. Bias in the judicial system.

学校让黑人感到丢脸 工作没有黑人的份 司法机构也歧视黑人

All that stuff. All that stuff!

到处都是这样

But still, it’s gotta get to you, on a gut level as a black man.

这也和你有着莫大的关系 你是个有勇气的黑人

They just can’t keep their hands out of the cookie jar.

他们在压迫中声都不敢吭一下

Of course, you and I know that’s not the truth.

当然 你和我都知道事实上并不是这样的

But that’s the way it always plays, doesn’t it?

但事情都是以这样的方式在进行着 对吗?

And assholes like Lewis keep feeding the flames. It’s gotta get to you.

象刘易斯那样的混球在旁边煽风点火 你当然也会受到牵连

What did you say you did for the D.A. Again?

你再说一次 你在检查官手下干什么的?

You coach ball down in Compton. Am I right?

你在康普顿的一个球队里当教练 我说得对吧?

Oh, please, don’t do that.

拜托别这样

Don’t act like you know something about me, okay?

你不要装得好象很了解我似的 可以吗?

What do you think those kids need... to make them believe, to give them hope?

你认为那些孩子需要什么? 让他们坚定信念? 给他们以希望?

You think they need another drug dealing cop or do you think they need a fallen black hero?

你以为他们需要一个吸毒的警察,还是需要一个没用的黑人英雄?

Why don’t you cut through the bullshit and just tell me what it is you want.

你少说两句废话吧 告诉我你想要什么好了

The D.A.’s squad loses its lead investigator next month.

检察院成员小组的首席检察官下个月就不在了

Rick is quite adamant that his replacement be a person of color.

瑞克坚决要让黑人来坐那个位子

It’s a high-profile position, and he wants to send the right message to the community.

这是个高层的职位 他希望有人可以帮他给下头传达可靠的信息

And the right message is, "Look at this black boy I just bought? "

这个可靠的信息是不是就是 "来瞧瞧我刚买下来的这个黑鬼下人"

Well, fuck you very much. But thanks for thinking of me.

你也太操蛋了 但还是要谢谢你们想到我

Actually we were thinking of you.

我们确实有想过你

Until we saw that.

直到我们看到了这个

It’s your brother’s file.

这是你兄弟的资料

Twenty-something years old and already three felonies.

二十来岁就已经犯下三项重罪

Three strikes law. Kid’s going away for life for stealing a car.

三项都是人身攻击罪 为了生计而偷车

Christ, that’s a shitty law.

老天 这些该死的法律

There’s a warrant in there.

里面有逮捕令

But still, hey, he had every opportunity you had.

他仍然有着和你同等的机会

Fucking black people, huh?

该死的黑人

So all, uh... all I need to do to make this disappear is to frame a potentially innocent man?

那么...我要做的就是让这个东西消失,然后去陷害一个无辜的被告吗?

What are you? The fucking defender of all things white?

你是什么人? 你是正义的辩护人吗?

We’re talking about a white man who shot three black men.

我们讨论的是一个开枪打死三个黑人的白人

分享到