《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第21期:加班还有华服来慰藉
日期:2014-05-08 06:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Before the benefit tonight, I need to make sure…
在今晚的慈善晚会开始前,我要求~~~
that you're both fully prepped on the guest list.
你们两个都背好来宾名单
But I thought that only the first assistant went to the benefit.
可我认为只有首席助理才能去慈善晚会
Only when the first assistant hasn't decided to become…
前提是第一助理没有变成~~~
an incubus of viral plague.
一个可怕的病原体
You'll come and help Emily.
你去帮艾米莉的忙
That's all. -Right.
就这样 -好吧
These are all of the guests. Miranda invites everyone.
这是所有来宾,马琳达把每个人都请来了
We have to make sure that they all think she knows exactly who they are.
我们必须确保让他们觉得马琳达清清楚楚的记得每一个人
And I've been studying for weeks.
我已经研究了好几个礼拜了
I have to learn all these by tonight?
我今晚就要把这一大本都记下来?
No, don't be silly, Andrea. These too.
不,别傻了,安吉丽雅,两大本
Look, you better just start without me, okay?I'll get there as soon as I can.
你们还是先开始吧,被等我了,我会尽早赶回去
Andy, come on, it's his birth…
安迪,别啊,这是他的生~~
Okay, but hurry.
好吧,不过快点
Oh, please, believe me, I will. This is the last thing that I wanna…
噢,拜托,相信我,我一定会,最不想做的就是~~~~
Ooh, I love that. Uh, I'll call you the second I'm leaving, okay?
噢,我喜欢这个。我走时给你电话,好吗?
Will that fit me?
我能穿吗?
Oh, yeah.A little Crisco and some fishing line, and we're in business.
可以,弄点润滑油和鱼线,一定能把你塞进去

影视精讲



make sure 把事情弄清楚,核实或查明某事物
Finally , make sure you are living your life.
最后,确定正视自己的生活。
How do you make sure this is clear?
你怎么能确定这足够明确呢?

Don't be silly !别傻了
Don't be silly. You'll probably never see her again.
别傻了.你大概永远不会再见到她了.

in business 在做买卖
In business, the only constant is change however.
在商业上,唯一不变的就是永恒的变化。
And that requires some of the management skills you see in business?
这是不是有点像做生意,得要点管理技巧?

分享到
重点单词
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • incubusn. 恶梦,负担 n. 梦淫妖(据说会趁女人熟睡而与其交
  • constantadj. 经常的,不变的 n. 常数,恒量
  • viraladj. 滤过性毒菌的,滤过性毒菌引起的