《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第7期:让人难堪的时尚课堂
日期:2014-04-13 15:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


No. And I've seen all this before.
不行,都过时了
Theyskens is trying to reinvent the drop waist, so actually it's…
塞斯肯斯是这重新引进露背款式,所以~~~
Where are all the other dresses?
其他裙子呢?
We have some right here.
这里有一些
Stand, watch and listen.
站着,边看边听
And I think it can be very interesting…
我认为这样很时髦
No. No, I just… It's just baffling to me.
不,不,我~~~~ 真搞不懂
Why is it so impossible to put together a decent run-through?
为什么做个顺利的挑选会这么难?
You people have had hours and hours to prepare. It's just so confusing to me.
你们有这么多时间准备,真让我搞不懂
Where are the advertisers?
广告部的人呢?
We have some pieces from Banana Republic.
我们从巴纳纳拿来这些
We need more, don't we?
我们还需要更多,是吗
Oh. This is… This might be… What do you think of… -Yeah.
哦,这个,这个可以~~你们觉得呢? -是啊
Well, you know me.
哦,你知道我这人
Give me a full ballerina skirt and a hint of saloon and I'm on board.
一条芭蕾舞裙加一点造型,我绝对赞成
But do you think it's too much like…
你不觉得有点太~
Like the Lacroix from July?
像七月的卡奎
I thought that, but no, not with the right accessories. It should work.
我想过,但只要找对饰品,我就觉得能行
Where are the belts for this dre… Why is no one ready?
这裙子的腰带呢?就不能都准备好吗?
Here. It's a tough call.
这里,但有点麻烦
They're so different. -[Miranda] Hmm.
该挑哪个?
Something funny?
很好笑吗?
No. No, no. Nothing's…
不,不,没什么
You know, it's just that both those belts look exactly the same to me.
只是,这两条腰带几乎一模一样
You know, I'm still learning about this stuff and, uh…
其实,我还在学这东西,呃~
"This… stuff"?
这~~~东西?
Oh. Okay. I see.
好了,我知道了
You think this has nothing to do with you.
你觉得这个你无关?
You go to your closet…
你去自己的衣橱
and you select… I don't know… that lumpy blue sweater, for instance…
选择~ 我不知道~~比如你那松垮的蓝色绒线衫
because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously…
试着告诉世人你的人生重要到
to care about what you put on your back.
你无法关心自己的穿着
But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue.
但你要知道拿衣服不仅仅是蓝色
It's not turquoise. It's not lapis.
不是绿色,也不是青色
It's actually cerulean.
而是天蓝色
And you're also blithely unaware of the fact…
你也随意忽视很多
that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns.
像奥斯卡?德拉伦塔在2002年设计过一系列天蓝色的晚礼服
And then I think it was Yves Saint Laurent… wasrt it…
然后,我估计是圣罗兰~~是吗?
who showed cerulean military jackets?
设计出天蓝色的军式夹克衫
I think we need a jacket here.
我认为还需要件外套
And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of eight different designers.
之后天蓝色就成了其他8位不同设计师的最爱
And then it, uh, filtered down through the department stores…
然后放入其名下的商店
and then trickled on down into some tragic Casual Corner…
最后慢慢渗入可悲的CC
where you, no doubt, fished it out of some clearance bin.
才让你从她们的打折货种淘到
However, that blue represents millions of dollars…and countless jobs…
总之,那蓝色值几千万和数不尽的心血
and it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice…
滑稽的是,你以为是你选择了这个颜色
that exempts you from the fashion industry…
让自己远离时尚界
when, in fact… you're wearing a sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room… from a pile of stuff.
事实却是这屋子里的人帮你从一堆衣服里选了这件绒线衫

影视精讲

the same to 一样
He is not the same man as he was.
他和过去不同了
A:Happy new year!新年快乐!
B: The same to you.你也一样.(也祝你新年快乐)

show up 出现
So do not expect just to show up.
所以别指望只到场就可以了。
He went sailing and did not show up for a long time.
他航行去了,而且很长一段时间没有露面。

exempt from 使免除,使免做
In this period as few as 3% of swedish men were exempt from military service.
在此期间,只有3%的瑞典男子被免除兵役。
One is that soes are exempt from anti-trust enforcement.
一方面,国有企业得以免受反垄断制裁。


分享到
重点单词
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队
  • binn. 箱柜,[计] DOS文件名, 二进制目标文件 vt
  • unawareadj. 没有发觉的,不知道的
  • hintn. 暗示 v. 暗示,示意
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • collectionn. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐
  • decentadj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的
  • saintn. 圣人,圣徒 vt. 把 ... 封为圣人
  • exemptn. 免税者,被免除义务者 adj. 免除的 vt. 免
  • turquoisen. 绿松石,土耳其玉,蓝绿色 adj. 蓝绿色的