《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第3期:为交房租的工作干杯
日期:2014-04-07 20:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Wait. You got a job at a fashion magazine?
慢着。你在时尚杂志得到份工作?
Mm-hmm.What was it, a phone interview?
没错。什么?靠靠电话面试?
wow. -Ow! Don't be a jerk.
嘴巴别这么坏。
Miranda Priestly is famous for being unpredictable.
马林达•皮斯利是出了名的女魔头
Okay, Doug. How is it that you know who she is and I didn't?
道格,为什么你知道她而我不知道?
I'm actually a girl. Oh!
我其实是个女的。哦!
That would explain so much. Look, seriously.
谜团都解开了。认真点儿
Miranda Priestly is a huge deal. I bet a million girls would kill for that job.
马林达皮斯利是个大人物,我打赌女生都会为这工作发疯的。
Yeah, great. The thing is I'm not one of them.
是啊。但问题我不是那些女生。
Look, you gotta start somewhere, right?
但你总要出人头地,是不是?
I mean, look at this dump Nate works in.
你看笨内特的工作
I mean, come on. Paper napkins? Hello.
拜托,做纸巾?又没搞错?
Yeah. And Lily, she works at that gallery doing, uh, you know…
对哦,莉莉他在画廊里做那个什么~
Oh, I'm sorry. What exactly is it that you do anyway?
哦,抱歉,你到底是做什么的?
Well, lucky for me, I already have my dream job.
我很幸运, 已经找到了理想工作
[With Lily] You're a corporate research analyst!
你是个财务研究分析员
Oh, you're right. My job sucks. -No!
没说错,这工作很烂 –不是的!
It sucks. I don't… It's boring. It's all right. Breathe.
很烂,我~工作很无聊。没事的,深呼吸。
I'm trying. Here. Take a drink.
我在努力。来,喝一杯。
I will have a drink. I will have a drink. Ah, yes.
我要喝一杯,喝一杯。 啊,没错。
I'd like to propose a toast. To jobs that pay the rent. To jobs that pay the rent.
我来敬,为交房租的工作。为交房租的工作。
Jobs that pay the rent.
为交房租的工作。

影视精讲


be famous for 因……而著名
Beijing is famous for many places of interest.
北京以许多名胜古迹而著称。
Spain used to be famous for its strong armada.
西班牙曾以其强大的舰队而闻名。

unpredictable 不可预知的
A young woman spends a curiously unpredictable day with a stranger.
一个年青女子和一个陌生人,度过了奇怪和不可预知的一天。

pay the rent交房租
All right, if you won't pay the rent, out with you, bag and baggage!
好吧,要是你不付房租,就收拾起你的东西滚吧!

分享到
重点单词
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • galleryn. 美术馆,画廊,顶层楼座,狭长的房间
  • armadan. 舰队,机群,(车辆)编队
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的
  • unpredictableadj. 不可预知的
  • corporateadj. 社团的,法人的,共同的,全体的