高频英语口语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第418期:开立带支票的活期存款账户
日期:2016-06-26 18:50

(单词翻译:单击)

unit 460
开立带支票的活期存款账户
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:I want to open current account. What's the proper procedure?
A:我要开个活期储蓄户头,怎样办理相关手续?
B:First you fill out the application form and then we'll issue you a passbook.
B:你先填好这张申请表,然后我们就签发给你一本存折。
A:What's the annual interest rate?
A:年利率是多少?
B:It varies from time to time. At present it's
B:利率经常变动,现在是2.6%。
A:Can I open a checking account?
A:我能开一个有支票的活期储蓄账户吗?

current-accounts.5.jpg

B:Sure, but you have to deposit enough money before you can write out your checks.
B:当然可以,但你必须有足够的存款才能开支票。
A:What will happen if I overdraw?
A:透支了怎么办?
B:There will be a penalty of $ 5.00 for each check over drawn.
B:每张透支的支票要罚款5美元。
A:May I deposit these cheques?
A:我可以存这些支票吗?
B:Cerlainly, but you'd have to sign your name on them, Sir.
B:当然可以,但你得签名,先生。
A:Where should I sign?
A:我该在哪里签名?
B:Endorse on each of the cheques, please.
B:请在每张支票的背面签名。

分享到