高频英语口语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第111期:麻烦对方致谢
日期:2015-07-10 17:47

(单词翻译:单击)

unit 126

麻烦对方致谢

dialogue

英语情景对话

A:Good morning, Madam, can I take your order now?

A:太太,早上好,你点好莱了吗?

B:Yes, I'd like to have a roast chicken leg.

B:我要一份烤鸡腿。

A:Anything else?

A:还要别的吗?

B:No.

B:不要了。

A:How about drink?

A:喝点什么?

B:No, enough.

B:不喝,够了。

A:Please wait a moment.

A:请稍等。

B:Waiter, come back.

B:服务员,回来一下。

A:OK. What's up, Madam?

A:太太,什么事?

B:It's not too salty.

B:菜别太咸了。

waiter.png

A:OK.

A:好的。

B:Waiter, come back again.

B:服务员,再回来一下。

A:Yes, anything wrong?

A:是,有什么问题吗?

B:Not too rare.

B:别烤得太嫩了。

A:Yes, I see.

A:知道了。

B:Why do you come back again?

B:你怎么又回来了?

A:There's a question I want to ask you.

A:还有一个问题要问你一下。

B:What's that?

B:什么问题?

A:Which leg do you want to have, right leg or left one?

A:你要吃鸡的右腿还是左腿?

B:Thanks, thanks a lot and thanks a million.

B:谢谢,多谢,万分感谢。

A:Why do you say so many thanks?

A:为什么你说这么多的谢谢?

B:I can't forget about this when next time.

B:下次我就不会忘记这一点。

分享到