高频英语口语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第365期:邮寄包裹至加拿大
日期:2016-04-25 19:22

(单词翻译:单击)

unit 397
邮寄包裹至加拿大
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Can you help me, please?
A:可以帮我个忙么?
B:Sure, if I can
B:当然。
A:I want to send this small parcel to Canada.
A:我想把这个小包裹寄到加拿大。
B:By airmail or seamail?
B:空邮还是海邮?
A:How different are these rates?
A:邮资有多大差别?
B:Your parcel weights 420 grams. So it is 21.3 dollars by air, or 6.9 dollars by sea.

parcel-courier.jpg

B:你的包裹重420克。若是空邮要21.3美元,若是海邮,要6.9美元。
A:How long it will take by sea?
A:海邮多久到?
B:About a month.
B:大概一个月吧。
A:Then, by sea, please.
A:那就寄海邮吧。
B:Please fill out this form, and then take your parcel to the counter on my left-hand side.
B:请填好这张单子,然后把包裹拿到我左边的柜台上。
A:All right. Thank you very much.
A:好的,非常感谢。
B:Not at all.
B:不客气。

分享到
重点单词
  • parceln. 包裹,一块(土地),部分 vt. 打包,分配
  • countern. 计算器,计算者,柜台 [计算机] 计数器 adj.