高频英语口语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第251期:预定套房
日期:2015-12-14 19:05

(单词翻译:单击)

unit 275

预定套房

dialogue

英语情景对话

A:Royal Hotel, can I help you?

A:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?

B:Yes. I urgenfly need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?

B:我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗?

A:Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

A:是的,还有空房。您想要什么样的房间?

B:I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

B:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

A:No problem, sir.

A:没问题,先生。

B:What is the price of the suite?

B:价格如何?

A:H is $ 200 per night.

A:每晚200美元。

suite.jpg

B:It is a little high. I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now.

B:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

A:Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

A:是的,但打折期咋天就结束了。很抱歉。

B:Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

B:哦,我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

A:No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night.

A:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是明晚能提供的最便宜的套房了。

B:OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

B:那好吧,我就预订它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

A:Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

A:是的,包括早餐。现在我能请问您的尊姓大名了吗?

B:My name is David White.

B:我叫大卫·怀特。

A:Would you kindly spell it for me?

A:能有劳您能拼一下吗?

B:That is D-A-V-I-D, W-H-I-T-E.

B:D-A-V-I-D, W-H-I-T-E。

A:Thank you, I got it. And how long do you expect to stay?

A:谢谢,我记下了。另外悠预计在此停留多久?

B:About three days.

B:大约三天。

A:OK. Our check-in time is after 12:00. And see you tomorrow.

A:好的。我们的登记时间是在十二点钟之后。明天见。

B:Thank you. See you.

B:谢谢。明天见。

分享到