商务英语情景对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:包装与装运
日期:2015-04-10 17:24

(单词翻译:单击)

Packing & Shipment

包装与装运

A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.

A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。

B: Great, that's what I have in mind.

B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。

A: Firstly we want to confirm something.

A:首先我们想确认一些事情。

B: Go ahead.

B:好的,什么事情?

A: How would the goods be inspected?

A:商品是如何检验的?

B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。

A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?

A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?

B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.

B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。

A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.

A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。

B: That's fine for us.

B:这点没有问题。

A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?

A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。

B: We will, for sure.

B:一定。

包装.jpg

分享到