商务英语情景对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:情感表达
日期:2015-03-18 16:15

(单词翻译:单击)

A: I can't stand the stupid guy any longer. It's unbelievable.
A:我实在不能忍受那个愚蠢的家伙了,真是不可思议。
B: Oh, my dear lady, take it easy. You should forgive a green hand like him.
B:噢,亲爱的,别放心上。原谅像他那样的新手吧!
A: He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy.
A:他做事总是没脑子,快把我逼疯了。
B: I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems.
B:我建议你和他谈谈,也教教他怎么处理那些问题。
A: I've told him how to do that several times , but he's never listened to me.
A:我告诉过他怎么做很多次了,但是他总是不昕我的。
B: Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend , not a boss.
B:或许你应该和他以朋友的身份谈谈,而不是以上司的身份。
A: Oh , I always have difficulty in get-ting along with the staff.
A:噢,我总是和下属很难相处。
B: Just take them as your good friends and have a talk with them as we do. Make sure you won't lose your temper!
B:把他们当成你的好朋友,和他们说话就像咱俩这样。还要保证不发脾气。
A: Oh, so bad. I'm afraid I'll change the image of myself.
A:噢,太糟了。恐怕我要改变改变形象了。
B: No , it's unnecessary. Just respect the staff and their own opinions.
B:不,不需要。你只需要尊重他们和他们的想法就好了。
A: But sometimes they offer some use-less proposals, awfully useless.
A:但是他们有时候交上来一些没用的提议,非常没有价值。
B: Oh , no one is perfect.
B:没人是完美的。
A: That's right. I should speak to them in a polite way.
A:对啊,这么一想我应该对他们客气点。
B: All men are equal in the eyes of the God. We have the equal partnership in team.
B:上帝眼里每个人都是平等的。我们在团队里应该是平等的。
A: Thanks very much and you're very eloquent.
A:非常感谢,你说话总是很得体。
B: Thanks for saying that.
B:谢谢你这样说。

分享到