商务英语情景对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:介绍与问候
日期:2015-03-16 16:10

(单词翻译:单击)

A: Hello, David, good to see you a-gain.
A:您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。
B: Hello, Tom. How's business?
B:您好,汤姆,生意怎么样?
A: Oh, can't complain.
A:噢,还不错。
B: And the family?
B:家人怎么样?
A: Fine, thanks.
A:很好,谢谢。
B: Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact.
B:好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀·理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络员。
C: Hello, Mr. Thomas.
C:您好,托马斯先生。
A: Tom , please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old.
A:请叫我汤姆吧托马斯先生"听起来老气横秋的。
C: Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look for-ward to working with you.
C:好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。
B: I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.
B:昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。
C: I'll do my best.
C:我会尽力的。
B: I'm sure you will, Quentin.
B:昆汀,我想你会的。
C: Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together?
C:那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样?
A: You know all my favorite restaurants, David.
A:大卫,你可知道我最爱去的饭店。

分享到