商务英语情景对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:参观工厂
日期:2015-04-03 16:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Visiting a Factory
参观工厂

A: Put on the helmet, please.
A:请戴上安全帽。
B: Do we need to put on the jackets too?
B:我们还得穿上罩衣吗?
A: You'd better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.
A:最好穿上,以免弄脏你们的衣服。请留神脚下。
B: Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?
B:谢谢。生产线都是全自动的吗?
A: Well, not fully automated.
A:哦,不是全自动的。
B: I see. How do you control the quality?
B:哦,那你们如何控制质量呢?
A: All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.
A:所有产品在整个生产过程中都必须通过五道质量检查关。
B: What's the monthly output?
B:月产量多少?
A: One thousand units per month now. But we'll be making 1200 units beginning with October.
A:目前每月 1000套,但从十月份开始每月将提高为 1200套。
B: What's your usual percentage of rejects?
B:每月不合格率通常是多少?
A: About 2% in normal operations.
A:正常情况下为2%左右。
B: That's wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?
B:那太了不起了。成品是从那边出来吗?
A: Yes. Shall we take a break now?
A:是的,现在我们稍微休息一下吧。

参观工厂.jpg

分享到
重点单词
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • helmetn. 头盔,遮阳帽,盔甲
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支