商务英语情景对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:在餐厅
日期:2015-03-25 16:22

(单词翻译:单击)

A: Excuse me, sir. Are you ready to order?
A:对不起,先生。您准备好点菜了吗?
B: Yes, I am. But there're so many things on the menu that look fine. Could you recommend me something special?
B:准备好了。只是菜单上有好些菜看起来都很好。能给我推荐些特色菜吗?
A: Yes, sir. We have a very nice vegetable today , wine flavored bamboo shoots. It's our chefs recommendation. The bamboo shoots is local, so it's a little bit different from others. It's delicious and worth a try.
A:好的。今天我们有很好的蔬菜,酒醉冬笋是我们主厨的拿手菜,冬笋是本地的,有些不同于其他的笋,味道好,值得一尝。
B: OK. I'll take it, I know little about Chinese food. What do you mean by Luo Han Zhai?
B:好吧。我就要这个菜。对中国菜我所知甚少。你说罗汉斋是什么?
A: It's typical Cantonese dish. In English it means mixed vegetable.
A:罗汉斋是一种典型的粤菜。在英语中它的意思是素什锦。
B: Hm, I'll have it.
B:嗯,我要这道菜。
A: What about jasmine with white Fungi?
A:莱莉银耳怎么样?
B: What a nice name! I'd like this dish, too.
B:多好昕的菜名!我也点这个了。
A: Sir, you'd like wine flavored bamboo shoots, mixed vegetable and jasmine with white Fungi. Am I right?
A:先生,您点了酒醉冬笋、素什锦和莱莉银耳,对吗?
B: Yes, exactly.
B:对,没错。
A: Sir, your dishes will take about 15 minutes to prepare. While waiting, would you have something to drink?
A:先生,您的菜要15分钟才能做好。等菜时,要喝点什么吗?
B: OK. I'll have whiskey.
B:好吧。喝点威士忌。
A: Thank you.
A:谢谢。

分享到